Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hbo Confirms Pacquiao-margarito 24/7 is Most Watched Episode Since 2007 Read more: h

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
    http://sportales.com/football/hbo-co...de-since-2007/

Home » Football » Hbo Confirms Pacquiao-margarito 24/7 is Most Watched Episode Since 2007

Hbo Confirms Pacquiao-margarito 24/7 is Most Watched Episode Since 2007
    Published on November 11, 2010 by Jeremy Mailman in Football

Mayweather brags he is the one responsible for the conception of HBO’s 24/7 but the world’s most exciting and thrilling fighter in Manny Pacquiao is now inching in to have benefited the most. During the final presser for the Pacquiao-Margarito fight, HBO was all praise for Pacquiao’s achievements in and out of the ring.

Episode 4 of the Pacquiao-Margarito will be shown this Friday and may break the record of last week’s.
    It has to be the most watched because 24/7 is a programe regardless of who is on it.When it was launched 3 yrs ago can not be compared to now becaus 24/7 has been growing.If 24/7 had been a flop it wuldnt be aired right now.Pacquiao is a beneficiary of Mayweather,DelaHoya,Mosley and Hatton.All these guys have been on 24/7 and added an audience.Fighters bring in a certain %age of their own fans,then some people watch it because it is a boxing programme while others recognise the name 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by IAMBIAZED View Post
      Cocks in my ass feel Right.........
      So u gonna jock my shyt now lmao. Grow up

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Lmao, if he was even calling me gay, this part was unnecessary. And for doing it, u r a dick head.

Maybe in another thread we can put this behind us. But on this thread, u pulled a dick move
        C'mon dude, you know me. We can have a contest on who's the gayest.

OTH, better not, Stone will steal that title...

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          It has to be the most watched because 24/7 is a programe regardless of who is on it.When it was launched 3 yrs ago can not be compared to now becaus 24/7 has been growing.If 24/7 had been a flop it wuldnt be aired right now.Pacquiao is a beneficiary of Mayweather,DelaHoya,Mosley and Hatton.All these guys have been on 24/7 and added an audience.Fighters bring in a certain %age of their own fans,then some people watch it because it is a boxing programme while others recognise the name 24/7.
          What? Mosley Vs May happened on May 1 so what's your point?

Comment

You cannot suck my wad because it's still connected on Floyd's ass. Go find someone else
            Right.........

Comment

Pacquiao's **** fills me up justRight......... Please don't talk about him. I know Floyd has a big black dick, but it's too big for my tender ass. Please, only Pacquiao's tiny Asian penis
              Lmao, okay bro. No one cares about ur sexual preferences.

And bringing up Floyd is pretty random, I don't recall mentioning him. All it goes to show is that ur whole boxing life revolves around Floyd and Pacquiao.
              Last edited by JDezi4; 11-11-2010, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da$
                Right, I think I understand your points here. You're saying the other episodes in between had less viewers than in 2007 and in the episode that just aired, so it progressively grew in audience while not having the same amount of views until now. Or you're saying that it declined when the series in between like the highly anticipated Mayweather/Mosley aired.
                What's puzzling in his logic is that roidy is a "beneficiary of Mayweather,DelaHoya,Mosley and Hatton". Straight from his post.

Looks like Mayweather didn't obviously in his fight with Mosley and JMM...I wonder why.... tsk tsk tsk

Comment

this fight gonna be good

Comment

What? Mosley Vs May happened on May 1 so what's your point?
                    I bet he forgot about that!

Comment

The thing Margarito and Rios did about Roach must have gotten a lot of people's attention
                      It aired before that.

That Rios crap was done two days after episode 3 aired.

And the episode plays all week, who knows which time got the high ratings
                      No. That ratings was when it was first aired.
                      Last edited by R.M {7}; 11-11-2010, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X