Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulation Lakers, NBA 2010 Champions!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yeks View Post
    lakeshow played decent ball there rocky.. they were more aggressive on the boards.. they have the same defense against dwight.. the only difference is the magic suddenly remember how to convert open shot..
    the dagger was when Rashard hit his long jumper because odom helps on Dee'ing D12 down low.. the rest is history..

and ofcourse you can have a glimpse of orlando's defense here.. i think this is the biggest defensive play of the night..
    they didn't play good , yeks.

they played okay.

everyone played average or below average.

the only way orlando can win is if they shoot like crazy.

i doubt they win more than 1 more game. unless kobe or pau gets hurt or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr._Pink View Post
      they didn't play good , yeks.

they played okay.

everyone played average or below average.

the only way orlando can win is if they shoot like crazy.

i doubt they win more than 1 more game. unless kobe or pau gets hurt or something.

kobe will return with a vengeance in game 4 for sure..

the tempo of the game is what orlando wants..
      i can read how the zen master in post fight says he likes the tempo of the game.. it sounds like a a reverse psychology to me..
      no way lakers big can hang with the younger magic..
      orlando will still win and it's up to lakers to finish them on your homecourt..
      just make sure to come home ahead 3-2..

Comment

• yeks/kadyo

is it true that manny isn't going to the u.s. to accept his foty award , sit ringside at cotto-clottey and go on cbs morning show?

Comment

Kobe Choked, Magic taste first win in an NBA finals!
          if kobe choked, dwight coward choked twice

Comment

sums up game 3..
            what sums up games 1 and 2

Comment

yeks/kadyo

is it true that manny isn't going to the u.s. to accept his foty award , sit ringside at cotto-clottey and go on cbs morning show?
              there was no confirmed report yet.. i think what you said were too important event to pass up..

Comment

• Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                if kobe choked, dwight coward choked twice
                nah.. game 1 was a blowout.. dwight was schooled by the zen master and mamba..

game 2 was closer and dwight was clutch when the ball is in his hand.. he even converted an and1 on ot.. what were you watching?
                turnover killed the team, not dwight..
                kobe try to overtake in regulation on that game and get stuffed by turkobe..
                he should thank pau for beasting on that ot..

Comment

yeks/kadyo

I will try to see if manny will be interviewed regarding that tonight. Here is the news this morning from giongco.

By Nick Giongco

Manny Pacquiao has decided to stay in the Philippines instead of attending Friday night’s Boxing Writers Association of America (BWAA) banquet at the Capitale in New York. Pacquiao was interviewed by a TV network and his handlers confirmed that the pound-for-pound king has opted to remain in the country and go on a vacation instead in Bohol or Dakak, two well-known local destinations. The BWAA named Pacquiao as Fighter of the Year for 2008, the second time Pacquiao will get the award after being voted in 2006. Pacquiao was on hand when he got the 2006 award at the Copacabana, also in New York. Pacquiao will also miss Saturday night’s big fights featuring prospective foe Miguel Cotto at the Madison Square Garden. Pacquiao’s Canadian adviser Mike Koncz said in a text message Tuesday night that he will instead fly to New York to accept the BWAA award “on Pacquiao’s behalf.” Koncz said he hasn’t talked with Top Rank head Bob Arum about Pacquiao’s decision “but I left message on his phone.” Koncz said Pacquiao cited family commitments as reason for his decision not to go. In the event Pacquiao makes a last-minute decision to go, he can still make it to the Big Apple if he leaves Manila on Friday morning via Northwest Airlines. Owing to the time difference, Pacquiao will arrive ther

Comment

• he should go.

he attends a lot of philippine events this is more important.

he can't get any bigger in pinas. cbs morning show is a big deal for exposure.

i don't understand why he can't go on vacation some other time. he's not fighting 'til october which means he has from now 'til the end of july to go on vacation.

Comment

he should go.

he attends a lot of philippine events this is more important.

he can't get any bigger in pinas. cbs morning show is a big deal for exposure.

i don't understand why he can't go on vacation some other time. he's not fighting 'til october which means he has from now 'til the end of july to go on vacation.
                      i agree 101%
                      WTF does he think, exposure like this should be taken advantage..

Comment

Working...
                      X