Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 242, Tomasz Adamek 216

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 242, Tomasz Adamek 216

The weights are in for Saturday's huge heavyweight fight at the soccer stadium in Wroclaw, Poland. Over 42,000 fans are pumped and ready, as WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko (42-2, 39 KOs) will defend his title against mandatory challenger Tomasz Adamek (44-1, 28 KOs). Vitali weighed 110 kilograms [242.5-pounds], while the challenger Adamek was 98 kilograms [216-pounds].

[Click Here To Read More]

What did Adamek weigh in his last fight?

Comment

I can't believe Adamek is 6'2 and Vitali is 6'6 (6'7). Really, 4 inches or 5 inches looks really huge.

Comment

Vitali is faking his intensity. He acts like he grew up rough. Mother fucker is an aristocrat. Vitali Klitschko is not Ukrainian.

Comment

242.5? Holy **** that's light for Vitali!

Comment

Vitali looks more ripped than Adamek. Shows how hard him and his brother really train, even at 40 he got the six pac showing.

Comment

The weight and height difference is too big. Adamek gets KTFO!

Comment

this might be painful to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                  Vitali is faking his intensity. He acts like he grew up rough. Mother fucker is an aristocrat. Vitali Klitschko is not Ukrainian.
                  i wouldn't say he grew up "rough", but he certainly didn't grow up under the most ideal conditions. he was considered "middle class" - but middle class at the time where he lived simply meant a small apartment and food in your belly. he was born in Kazakhstan, i believe, but i think he basically grew up in russia - where he went to a sports/military type academy/school.

he MADE himself into an aristocrat - he was not born in an aristocracy type family - his dad was a military man - so yes, he was provided with the basic necessities.

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    i wouldn't say he grew up "rough", but he certainly didn't grow up under the most ideal conditions. he was considered "middle class" - but middle class at the time where he lived simply meant a small apartment and food in your belly. he was born in Kazakhstan, i believe, but i think he basically grew up in russia - where he went to a sports/military type academy/school.

he MADE himself into an aristocrat - he was not born in an aristocracy type family - his dad was a military man - so yes, he was provided with the basic necessities.
                    perhaps somebody who is more familiar with vitali's upbringing can clarify and correct me - this is just the basic knowledge that i have gathered. and i don't think vitali has ever claimed to have grown up under rough conditions - he has always thanked his parents, and showed gratefulness for having a fortunate situation as a child.
                    Last edited by UglyPug; 09-09-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X