Love How this story gets no attention. Im Pro-Gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love How this story gets no attention. Im Pro-Gun

http://video.foxnews.com/v/207317705...movie-theater/

long story short, two days after sandy hook killings a guy goes to a theater with a gun to kill people, off duty officer stopped him before he got a chance.

It got national coverage.

It was even discussed here at great length.

Comment

He fired 30 shots and only hit one person in the back?

Realistically, if he wasn't such a bad aim he could have easily killed 8, and that's me going low.

Comment

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post

Realistically, if he wasn't such a bad aim he could have easily killed 8, and that's me going low.
        His gun also jammed on his first attempt in the restaurant, which allowed the crowd to disperse into the movie theater where the off duty cop happened to be at the time.

Had his gun not jammed that story would be entirely different.

Comment

Never saw this.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            It got national coverage.

It was even discussed here at great length.
            i saw it on facebook, only saw the story online, and im not on here everyday to discuss things at great length

Originally posted by TartanSoldier View Post

true..... but he didn't

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Never saw this.
            exactly my point

Comment

I get the NRA magazine monthly and there's a section where there's police reports on people with legal firearms that have defended themselves from scumbags that broke into their houses and/or shot a person that has tried to do harm to them and I've never seen this on the news ever...just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                I get the NRA magazine monthly and there's a section where there's police reports on people with legal firearms that have defended themselves from scumbags that broke into their houses and/or shot a person that has tried to do harm to them and I've never seen this on the news ever...just saying.
                That's fair enough, and I love these stories, but people aren't arguing for the complete abolition of guns, just better gun control.

Also you should weigh up the number saved to the 11,000 people per year dead.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  That's fair enough, and I love these stories, but people aren't arguing for the complete abolition of guns, just better gun control.

End the ridiculous war on drugs, thus eliminating a significant portion of the dangerous black market, and those numbers will go down. Just like everywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

don't get it twisted, i'm one that believes gun laws should be stricter when it comes to purchasing a firearm, I also believe no civilian should own magazines that hold 16 rounds or more and one last thing any one that wants to purchase a firearm should take a mandatory class on firearm safety.

Comment

Working...
                    X