Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Haye correct when he calls Vitali "Boente's Puppet"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    Haye didnt sign the contract. AGAIN. been here done that. Haye has ducked Vitali going on about 4 years now.
    Haye signed to fight Wlad or Vitali in 2011, they chose Wlad.

As for the "offer" here's what Wlad said about it.

"There is nothing that could be made," Klitschko told Sky Sports News.

"First of all David Haye was officially retired, he didn't have a licence so there couldn't be any conversation."

"And right now, he's actually getting ready for the Chisora fight."

http://www1.skysports.com/boxing/new...ye-Vitali-talk

So Wlad thinks the "talks" were a load of bollocks, so why should we believe he really wanted the fight?

Also Haye never turned an offer down, he came out and said numerous times he'd fight Vitali in September after Chisora. Vitali was the one that said no and signed to fight Charr one week before Haye-Chisora.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      Yeah he seen Vitali look like the 40 year old fighter that he is against Chisora and started to get some testicles finally but then dodged the contract again. Hes waiting until vitali is 42. Vitali HAS to fight his mandatory to keep his title since Haye wont fight him.
      No he doesn't not yet, Arreola and Stiverne don't even fight for the mandatory shot until next month.

It seems to me that most Vitali fans don't really know what they are talking about or they are just ignoring the facts.
      Last edited by Jam Jars; 03-31-2013, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        Haye easily needs to prove in the ring that he's the best contender. Choosing to fight his mandatory next confirms his strong HW credentials. He doesn't need to get a pass, he's just going about his business defending his WBC title, doesn't matter how much you dislike him, just get over yourself already.
        First, how do I get over the heavyweight title being defended against failed sparring partners and unranked nobodies with no chance of success?

That's when I will 'get over yourself already' ie the day your hero starts delivering. That's all we are waiting for, let me know when it happens.

Again, I'm not a Haye fan but even a media friendly non-champ time waster like Haye achieves more than than what so called champs Wlad and Vitali are currently doing combined.
        Last edited by DreamFighter; 03-31-2013, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X