Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez To Present Pacquiao Win Gloves To Mexico Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would the author assume Asia is a possible location for Marquez to fight?

Comment

This is a disappointment, why would you give your gloves to a president(Peņa Nieto out of all of them) that is going to do nothing but run your beloved country in to the ground and rip off all their people? Any one know whats up with his stupid obsession for PRI and that stupid ass "presidente"? Marquez is a turn off outside the ring sometimes I swear.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
        Why would the author assume Asia is a possible location for Marquez to fight?
        Chris John is looking for a rematch with Marquez in Singapore, apparently big money is on the table, think that I heard John's manager propose that it be at LightWeight.

Fight doesn't really interest me, everybody knows that Marquez won the first fight, I'd watch it only so as to see JMM knock that padded prick out!

Comment

Nieto better put them in a Museum

Comment

Marquez should give them to the doctor who fixed his broken nose

Comment

Check Right hand that knocked out Chumpo!!

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Marquez should give them to the doctor who fixed his broken nose
              Who should Pacquiao give his gloves to; he was knocked out. Unconscious with a concussion.

Comment

No surprise, he wore PRI political propaganda in other fights, probably wants to end as a sports comission president.

Ps.- lol CheckHooks his universe has fallen apart.

Comment

gloves

Complete post-fight analysis of the Dec. 8 fight between Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Topics also include:

PED's in professional boxing
                  Cotto vs. Trout
                  Floyd Mayweather
                  Canelo Alvarez
                  Gamboa
                  UFC vs boxing
                  The year in review
                  Boxing on Network TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skhsQqtA9pg

Comment

What the fuck is he doing riding Peņa's nuts so bad? JMM earned his victory and his family should keep the gloves. Not this fucking asshole that deserves nothing but to be in jail.

Comment

a class act by a classy guy;by doing this he's actually giving them 2 the Mexican people...fans in the US nothing nothing about national pride...

Comment

Working...
                      X