VIdeo: Ward-Froch Faceoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares if HBO did it?

24/7 is a rip off of UFC's all access.

This is definitely something I will watch. I have not watched any of the other ones. Not even Floyd-mosley. But this one. Most definitely.

Comment

Forget Pacquiao-Marquez, this is the fight to see.

Comment

Ward is going to embarrass Froch.

Comment

Ward by UD........

Comment

It's only the preview man..... It's a repost.

Comment

Im sorry but thats just sad. Showtime stooping to biting off of a rival. There is a good idea out there that hasnt yet been discovered, FIND IT!

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Who cares if HBO did it?

24/7 is a rip off of UFC's all access.

This is definitely something I will watch. I have not watched any of the other ones. Not even Floyd-mosley. But this one. Most definitely.
              Your statement is a disgrace, have you even seen 24/7? All access was like any common informative show on cable whether it be on Animal Planet, Discovery, History, MTV etc. If anything Primetime is the rip off of 24/7.

Comment

What will showtime rip off next. Can't wait for the full video to be released though.

Comment

Can't see the vid yet I'm at work,I can't wait to get home to watch this..Froch will beat Ward tho...

Comment

showtimes crap why do promoters put their fights on it why not just stick with HBO its way better, I pay for HBO and i dont wanna pay for showtime too to watch a couple fights

Comment

Warrrrrrrr Froch! Knock him out! Personally, I think Froch won that "stare down". I don't know why people think that Andre silenced Froch - not really, Froch came out and showed his confidence. At this point, I'd say mentally Froch is winning this.
                      Last edited by MeiXiang; 11-10-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X