Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fao boxingscene members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they should revoke johnson's boxing license for that **** performance.how do you fight like that and talk **** after the bell rings???thats a ***** move

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
      I don't believe its him... Looked through his other posts and this guy seems more interested in hanging in 'Multiply your E-Point' threads
      It's Kevin Johnson.

Especially since he's one of us, we should forgive that performance and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
        It's Kevin Johnson.

Especially since he's one of us, we should forgive that performance and move on.
        It's already locked away in the deepest part of my mind.

Still, all any of us can do is learn from our mistakes, move on, and get better. Then climb back up the top of the mountain again Kingpin.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
          first of all i doubt this is really kevin johnson..and if it is you need to give vitali your check..you fought like pure **** last night
          How exactly do you guys know it's not Johnson? There is no proof... If it is an imposter, why wouldn't he pose as, Mayweather? Or Hopkins? Or even Joe Frazier?

Comment

I believe its him, Almost everyone has an internet phone these days and its easy to log on anywhere you are in the world and join in any discussion, My question would be why would he want to log on within a day of him fighting and losing a decision to Vitali Klits??

And he needs to lose some weight and take this stuff seriously just like Arreola and chambers, american HW are spoilt nowadays, You dont really have to fight good opponents before you get a chance at the titles, If someone like John ruiz,Maskaev,Toney and tua can try and make a comeback then that says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
              How exactly do you guys know it's not Johnson? There is no proof... If it is an imposter, why wouldn't he pose as, Mayweather? Or Hopkins? Or even Joe Frazier?
              I don't think a professional boxer would have time to post in "multiply your points" threads much less give a flying fuck about e-points on a boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                I don't think a professional boxer would have time to post in "multiply your points" threads much less give a flying fuck about e-points on a boxing forum.
                Why not? He is human after all, and is only young, there are older members on here. Also he is more in touch with Boxing than any of us, so its likely he would post on here rather than a Forum of, i dunno, Buffy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                  I believe its him, Almost everyone has an internet phone these days and its easy to log on anywhere you are in the world and join in any discussion, My question would be why would he want to log on within a day of him fighting and losing a decision to Vitali Klits??

And he needs to lose some weight and take this stuff seriously just like Arreola and chambers, american HW are spoilt nowadays, You dont really have to fight good opponents before you get a chance at the titles, If someone like John ruiz,Maskaev,Toney and tua can try and make a comeback then that says it all.
                  Arreola had the fight because Haye ducked.

Johnson got the fight because Vitali relised that America will pay big dollars to see there undefeated americans get brought to the slaughter.

they arent spoiled they just happen to be handpicked by Vitali. its promotions.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
                    Arreola had the fight because Haye ducked.

Johnson got the fight because Vitali relised that America will pay big dollars to see there undefeated americans get brought to the slaughter.

they arent spoiled they just happen to be handpicked by Vitali. its promotions.

Well if they were handpicked its because they're fat, spoiled and easy to move over. HW boxers are suppose to be fit and ready to go and i dont think the Klits had to put a double fight my brother rematch in contracts that have names like Arreola or Kevin Johnson. That shows how much they thought of american HW and how careful they were to protect their belt when the name is Haye.
                    Last edited by Ray*; 12-13-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                      Well if they were handpicked its because they're fat, spoiled and easy to move over. HW boxers are suppose to be fit and ready to go and i dont think the Klits had to put a double fight my brother rematch in contracts that have names like Arreola or Kevin Johnson. That shows how much they thought of american HW and how careful they were to protect their belt when the name is Haye.
                      Good post.

Comment

Working...
                      X