Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Other Black Folk Cautious around Blacks when it comes to crime?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    na...I was looking to buy a lb of you know
    Keeping it real, D
    Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    what am i supposed to do, walk up in there smiling cheek to cheek? Then people get twice as suspicious
    I dunno, I train at this gym that is run by a bunch of tough italian chicks who are keeping everyone on the edge. Classic tough talking italian chicks. But whenever they try to step on my toes it only takes me a good look in their eye and a nice smile and they cant really be mean to me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sho-Nuff View Post
      He said some other stuff that day the white boys at Fox decided not to air because it would have destroyed him.
      On who? Jesse? You don't think that ****ing joke of a channel wouldn't have turned on Jesse Jackson's own faults if he was even 10 miles of sniffing the White House, if it didn't suit there needs?

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
        I am extra cautious and suspicious of blacks but especially when I am in certain areas I always make sure to keep my eye on a suspicious black person. I know my family is the same way and I used to ask them why is it black people get mad at racial profiling but we do that **** ourselves?

I notice many videos on the news of black people sucker punching random people in line at fast food places, and jacking older people and crying victim of racism after...I am also sick of this lame reason they say the reason they beat a person to death is because the old lady said N#gger? is that enough to kill someone or beat them?

I have no clue if any other black people are the same or care to admit that they are extra cautious around blacks? I have experienced white people clutch their bag when I walk by and so forth...but to me I really don't blame them, it hurts yes but as I look back I have been hurt and done wrong by more black people then I have white people.

I was jumped when I was 12 by some blacks in jamaica queens who just randomly jump me for my wallet, I could name numerous times that I had black folks steal from me...I had my car stereo jacked and on the mall security cam it was a black crackhead, and my cousin was stabbed and sucker punched by some black hoods in philly for his wallet.

I also notice there is no honor or moral code on the street among blacks now, you see so many of them blind side a guy and knock him out cold and think they are men and posting it on youtube man when I was growing up that was considered a ***** move and you would get no props and be look at as a coward.

It sickens me how in the streets our people are being sold drugs by other brothers infesting the city and then blaming the white man.

I am just glad I do not live in the hood anymore.

This saddens me we as black people need to alienate these slime from us and stop supporting criminals and scumballs just cause they share the same skin.

The blacks stealin' from old ladys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
          you and me believe the same as Dr. claude anderson buy his book black labor white wealth.

Problem with the black society today is no morals and no wealth
          ill peep that man reps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            On who? Jesse? You don't think that ****ing joke of a channel wouldn't have turned on Jesse Jackson's own faults if he was even 10 miles of sniffing the White House, if it didn't suit there needs?

If you think about it, and take the stance that Fox really wants to get rid of Jackson. Why would they go all in, when they can save some for later?

Or, as a professional courtesy they decided only to air the part that was already flying around the rumor mills.

Comment

domain your too much bro!

Comment

I got a hard time trustin people in general, don't matter what race they are. Real peeps are an endangered species nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                  I am extra cautious and suspicious of blacks but especially when I am in certain areas I always make sure to keep my eye on a suspicious black person. I know my family is the same way and I used to ask them why is it black people get mad at racial profiling but we do that **** ourselves?

I notice many videos on the news of black people sucker punching random people in line at fast food places, and jacking older people and crying victim of racism after...I am also sick of this lame reason they say the reason they beat a person to death is because the old lady said N#gger? is that enough to kill someone or beat them?

I have no clue if any other black people are the same or care to admit that they are extra cautious around blacks? I have experienced white people clutch their bag when I walk by and so forth...but to me I really don't blame them, it hurts yes but as I look back I have been hurt and done wrong by more black people then I have white people.

I was jumped when I was 12 by some blacks in jamaica queens who just randomly jump me for my wallet, I could name numerous times that I had black folks steal from me...I had my car stereo jacked and on the mall security cam it was a black crackhead, and my cousin was stabbed and sucker punched by some black hoods in philly for his wallet.

I also notice there is no honor or moral code on the street among blacks now, you see so many of them blind side a guy and knock him out cold and think they are men and posting it on youtube man when I was growing up that was considered a ***** move and you would get no props and be look at as a coward.

It sickens me how in the streets our people are being sold drugs by other brothers infesting the city and then blaming the white man.

I am just glad I do not live in the hood anymore.

This saddens me we as black people need to alienate these slime from us and stop supporting criminals and scumballs just cause they share the same skin.

i fully agree wid u but when i speak like dat they called me Uncle Tom and a house negro.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    I got a hard time trustin people in general, don't matter what race they are. Real peeps are an endangered species nowadays.
                    this is also true in my case.

Comment

Working...
                    X