No announcement yet.

2014 Camaro Z/28.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 Camaro Z/28.

Will be coming out with the LS7 out of the Corvette ZO6, 300 pounds lighter then the ZL1, and carbon ceramic brakes will be an option.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Will be coming out with the LS7 out of the Corvette ZO6, 300 pounds lighter then the ZL1, and carbon ceramic brakes will be an option.
    Looks sick!
    Last edited by -jose-; 03-30-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Not really a muscle car guy, but I love this car.

Comment

That's what's up. However as a chevy man and a lover of all things pre 93, I'd still to this day having won the lottery (I wish), would never buy a new car.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          That's what's up. However as a chevy man and a lover of all things pre 93, I'd still to this day having won the lottery (I wish), would never buy a new car.
          I'm all for nostalgia as well, but we really are looking at a golden age as far as Pony cars.

Even though I have bashed the Zl1 on here, it is still one hell of a car. The 13 GT500, well, I already have already stated my feelings on that monster.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I'm all for nostalgia as well, but we really are looking at a golden age as far as Pony cars.

Even though I have bashed the Zl1 on here, it is still one hell of a car. The 13 GT500, well, I already have already stated my feelings on that monster.
            Oh, I agree. I figure until dem cars start flying, (literally) or go all electric, i'll stay oldschool.

Comment

I heard on somewhere that air conditioning and heat is optional. WTF is that about?

Comment

Originally posted by Actus Reus 21 View Post
                I heard on somewhere that air conditioning and heat is optional. WTF is that about?
                Weight.

These cars aren't ballerinas anymore. I'd expect a full stripped model from the lot to weigh over 3800 pounds on a certified scale.

As us Yanks have gotten fatter, so have our cars.

Safety compliance, electronic nannies, big wheels, can't kill Bambi.

Comment

Looks like a great production. Tail lights could have been different though. Id like to step on the gas in one.

Comment

Now this one I like. The model that is being sold now is ok but the tail lights on let's say a 2012 are what I don't like. These tail lights are nice. Nice ride. I might be on a look out for a new ride. I think it's about time I let go of my 98 honda accord, but since I am cheap I might just milk it till it dies.

I would prefer a mustang though.

Comment

Working...
                    X