No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Na, just amateur. I've sparred Rocky Juarez, Hylon Williams, and the pros in my gym. I'm a decent boxer but not pro. And yes I know the pros is a different ball game. Just talking shit....
    hey its possible if you're a good amateur. The only problem might be the length of the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      What's your physical build? Assuming you're in his weight class he'd more than likely maul you. Dancing around the ring for 12 rounds expends a lot of energy and he is pretty good at cutting the ring off.

You'd either have to have superb conditioning or good enough inside skills so that you can take a breather.

Comment

Comment

I'm 154 lbs and I'd fight anyone. I don't care... But only below bantam ... and they have to be bums ... and I get to Margarito my gloves.

Comment

I don't have the stamina to hang with those guys. I'd have a punchers chance only against them, because I have fairly heavy hands, and only for about 2 or 3 rounds before I completely gas.

but if ward got hit with my right uppercut, left hook, straight right, (possibly another left hook too?) he'd take a step back.............................................. ........................

before regrouping and cutting me up! lol

Comment

Glass Joe,don flamenco and maybe piston Honda.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                5'8, 145 walk around weight, medium frame. My fighting style is sorta like Cotto's according to my trainer.
                Comparisons to Cotto doesn't exactly inspire a lot of confidence. He doesn't exactly have a style that prevents him from getting roughed up against someone willing to scrap with him from rounds 1-12.

Comment

Anyone 160 and BELOW

Age 27
                  height: 5'9
                  weight: walking around 164,
                  arm length: 76"

They dont want it.
                  Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 12-23-2012, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    Anyone 160 and BELOW

Age 27
                    height: 5'9
                    weight: walking around 164,
                    arm length: 76"

They dont want it.
                    We should turn this to what bscene posters u think u could take lol.

6 even, Walk around a buck 88. Do about 600 pushups a day and heavy bag work inbetween watching my kids and keepin my woman happy.

Who want some?!?

In all seriousness though, at the risk of sounding delusional, I'm a man in my own right, I aint gonna say another man could defeat me till he shows me. That's real.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      This is true. No-one in this thread would stand a chance against any pro with two arms and two legs except Rockin' and Derrick Coleman, even with a significant size advantage. Otherwise they'd be the ones out there earning megabucks and not sat behind their keyboards.

Comment

Working...
                      X