No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Marquez for a great win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ippo View Post
    Its a great win.I thought he beat the best pacquiao ive seen in a long time.
    Fair statement. If Marquez had been unable to turn things around with the KD and ultimately get the KO I'm certain Pacquiao would have clearly beaten Marquez on the scorecards for the first time.

Comment

• I wanna give a shoutout to MEXICO!!! As a black guy I wanna say that Marquez put on a masterful performance.

I love you MARQUEZ!!!!! VIVA MEXICO

Comment

• Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        Crazy fight, good job JMM. Any Pac fans cry? It's a serious question
        serious answer from a pacfan no crying but I did feel the KO punch and almost got KOED on my seat myself lolz I was feeling that Manny was about to KO Marquez in a round or two but what a counter right!!

Comment

• Great thread Pac-Boy...you're taking the loss like a champ. Manny DID look great...showed shades of himself from the 2nd fight, and Marquez didn't look as good as he did in the 3rd fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
            are you kidding? majority of them are accusing marquez of steriods......effing hypocrites.
            I was referring to TS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riggsy Pooh View Post
              i can't believe he went out like that. That ko puts marquez in the hall of fame if he wasnt already there... Lets see marquez vs. rios/maidana next.
              He was already there. That KO puts him into the VIP section of the HOF.

Comment

• ko of the decade
                Last edited by nikosvault; 12-09-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  Fair statement. If Marquez had been unable to turn things around with the KD and ultimately get the KO I'm certain Pacquiao would have clearly beaten Marquez on the scorecards for the first time.
                  Totally agree...JMM didn't have a handle on the fight, like he did in the 3rd fight.

Comment

• Musclequez prevails again its great to see him finally get his win. I feel for pac and all his fans hopefully hes alright

Comment

• The Mexicutioner Has Been Executed

Comment

Working...
                      X