Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who else is being dragged to that new gay ass twightlight movie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I refuse to let chicks drag me to the theatres to see the garbage they like to watch. If we're going to the theatres, I'm picking the flick, or we're not going, period.

I've suffered through way too many piss poor films over the years for cheap vag to ever put myself in that position again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
      S****in skanks man. Got three of em tryin to get me to go with each.all Of them. Ill motha****in shoot myself If i see that movie three ****ing times. Its bad enough ill need a bottle of henne and a blunt of headys before and after one of them to survive. Ill just be geekin the whole time while throwing some sour patch kids at some crazy random couple or groups of girls lmao
      Yo that has to be the worst thing ive heard all morning 3 times maybe the first just to get it out of the way but 3 **** ill donate the bud and at least one bottle to ya just cause i feel bad as a man who dont give a dam about no vampire movie with a bunch of women crying... And like H-town ill be watching Manfredo Jr find a way some how to win i hope! I already know he isnt winning if it goes to the cards down there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by S H A R K B O Y View Post
        I have to bite the bullet and go with this chick I'm dating..smh.
        I'm going to this too, it's understood however that I'm allowed to make snarky comments whenever the movie has an awful line or the plot makes a ******ed turn. Puffing might be necessary for this newest installment as well..

Comment

What's more faggy?

Crying about watching a film or going to watch it?

Comment

for those whom say wont go and its a chick flick....have yall seen any of it??? oooooor are u basen comments soley on the fact it was advertised to chicks as a chick flick??? cause honestly its got some cool stuff in it...sure its suppose to be a love story and mushy...but...there is def some good or decent action in it..i mean vamps and werewolfes...didnt realize that is now a "chick" thing...altho its not gr8 no doubt...its good enough to watch its not too girly at all..its at least got some action in it and some decent likealbe characters..

Comment

Yuuup, I'm being dragged to see it by my girlfriend. I asked if it was cool for me to take my iPod to listen to instead of watching, but apparently it's not. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
                for those whom say wont go and its a chick flick....have yall seen any of it??? oooooor are u basen comments soley on the fact it was advertised to chicks as a chick flick??? cause honestly its got some cool stuff in it...sure its suppose to be a love story and mushy...but...there is def some good or decent action in it..i mean vamps and werewolfes...didnt realize that is now a "chick" thing...altho its not gr8 no doubt...its good enough to watch its not too girly at all..its at least got some action in it and some decent likealbe characters..
                Well on this i have seen them all i have a 14 yr old neice with a deadbeat dad so uncle gets to do all the fun stuff like go see Twilight witch i dont mind cause she loves it BUT to go see it 3 times with 3 different girls is ****in torture i dont give a dam who you are LMAO i dont wish that on any man who is not into it thats for sure much rather watch Harold n Kumar 3D Christmass agian funny as hell

Comment

oh i agree watchen it 3 times very soon not cool..lol....my wife is maken me watch the first 3 this week to get ready for the new one...erghh...lol...oh well i guess not much else on tv anyway...i know the ending is gon piss me the F off tho...i'm routen for the Werewolves

Comment

LOL

Most guys i know are like...ugh, ****ing time of the year again....new Twighlight film out. Get ready with the excuses haha.

My brother's girl has them on DVD or some ****, god knows how many times he's watched those films...

Are they as bad as people make out? I had never heard of them until this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
                      LOL

Most guys i know are like...ugh, ****ing time of the year again....new Twighlight film out. Get ready with the excuses haha.

My brother's girl has them on DVD or some ****, god knows how many times he's watched those films...

Are they as bad as people make out? I had never heard of them until this year.
                      it all depends on whom u ask man...i personally can find much much worse films than that no doubt...it at least has some good/decent action in it...not as girly as some say it is tho..of all the "girly" movies my wife could pick to watch..if i get a choice...i'm watchen Twilight..

Comment

Working...
                      X