No announcement yet.

Santos vs Foreman May Land on Pacquiao-Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santos vs Foreman May Land on Pacquiao-Cotto

Top Rank beat out Don King with a purse bid of $165,000 for Daniel Santos' mandatory defense of the WBA junior middleweight title against undefeated Yuri Foreman. Beating King [Santos' promoter] was not too hard because Top Rank was the only promotional company to submit a purse bid. There are two dates being considered for the fight. One is November 14 in Las Vegas on the Pacquiao-Cotto undercard, and the other is December 5 in Atlantic City. [details]

This is Bob Arums way of countering the Mayweather-Marquez undercard????? Oh well, I just hope Santos knocks the **** outta Boreman.

Comment

eh, boring

Comment

Nothing to brag about.

God I hate watching Boreman...

Please god,, make it stop, make it stop!!!!

Comment

Not too bad....spice that Pac vs Cotto undercard a lil bit. Why not?
          Considering many of the past events this is not bad.

Comment

This is a pretty decent fight. Hope it lands on the Pac-Man Cotto undercard!

Comment

I hope not, this will put everyone to sleep. Yuri Boreman against a Santos coming off a long layoff is asking for some ****.

This would be a huge mistake if Arum is looking to make a good undercard and actually entertain.

Comment

Sounds great

De Marco vs Valero
                Santos vs Foreman
                Soto vs Reyes ( Maybe)
                Khan vs Salita (Maybe)

Comment

That would be awful, undercard fights are suppose to get the crowd pumped up not put them to sleep. If Santos can put Foreman to sleep it would be worth it though, then Foreman can get on with being a Rabbi.

Comment

chess match fight. but I say santos wins by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X