No announcement yet.

Legendary Nights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Nights

Watched fights 1 & 2. Saw fight 3. Just watched the HBO special for the fourth time and STILL sat in amazement.

Yes, this is great telly.

My favorite tale is that of Chavez vs Taylor, which I have shared with friends not involved in boxing. But after watching that piece of Legendary Nights, they've fully understand why some of us get hooked on such a perverted sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Bolt View Post

My favorite tale is that of Chavez vs Taylor, which I have shared with friends not involved in boxing. But after watching that piece of Legendary Nights, they've fully understand why some of us get hooked on such a perverted sport.
      I need to start referring to boxing as a perverted sport more often.

Comment

Yeah that is my favorite,,, i also really liked the foreman-moorer and pryor-argeullo

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
          Well, it IS perverted in the sense that the partakers in boxing sustain one or another form of brain damages. If we as onlookers won’t acknowledge that fact, we are completely blindfolded.

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yeah that is my favorite,,, i also really liked the foreman-moorer and pryor-argeullo
          Ditto!

Comment

Well, it IS perverted in the sense that the partakers in boxing sustain one or another form of brain damages. If we as onlookers won’t acknowledge that fact, we are completely blindfolded.

Ditto!
            then would a Wlad fight be considered rough sex?

Comment

By far the best Boxing documentaries imo. The narrator is top notch, the editing, music, interviews etc. A gem for any boxing fan.

Comment

That would be more like bondage.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the better part of Wlad-Povetkin ran down somebody's leg :chuckle9:

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    That would be more like bondage.
                    Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
                    I'm pretty sure the better part of Wlad-Povetkin ran down somebody's leg :chuckle9:
                    Start a thread, and you'll never know what route it will take

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                    By far the best Boxing documentaries imo. The narrator is top notch, the editing, music, interviews etc. A gem for any boxing fan.
                    Agree. I believe they can make a thriller of any fight, including Wlad-Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                    X