No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach on Bradley-Marquez: Not Interesting, Who Cares

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roach on Bradley-Marquez: Not Interesting, Who Cares

Trainer Freddie Roach is not excited by the welterweight match between WBO champion Timothy Bradley (30-0, 12KOs) and former four division world champion Juan Manuel Marquez (55-6-1, 40KOs).

Both fighters defeated Roach's prized pupil, Manny Pacquiao, in 2012. Bradley won a controversial split decision last June and Marquez knocked Pacquiao out cold in the sixth round in December. [Click Here To Read More]

Any genuine fan is at least interested in the result of the fight.

The majority in the fight itself.

Just when you start to feel sorry for Roach because of his recent run as a trainer, he says some dumb **** like this.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

WE CARE FREDDY. Marquez won fights 3 and 4 against Pac, the stain and robbery of fight 3 affected Bradley for the win against Pac, and galvanized Marquez for the ko in fight 4 to then snub Manny. Roach is hating, R.E.M, everybody hurts.

Comment

Freddie Roach has seen all 3 of his prize pupils get their asses beaten senseless in the past year, plus he has a debilitating disease.

I am surprised he doesn't just walk around all day telling everyone to kiss his ****ing ass at this point.

Comment

This fight and Pac-Rios. I wonder how big a disparity in PPV these 2 events will have

Comment

No fight can be interesting that doesnt involve your beloved Pacquiao, right, Roach? Fck off.

Comment

I'm extremely interested. This is the fight I want to see above all else at 147 right now.

Comment

Roach please shut up

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I'm extremely interested. This is the fight I want to see above all else at 147 right now.
                  This^^Roach knows good and well he's going to be watching this fight as well...He just needs to stop with the sour grapes already..

Comment

Actually, no one cares about a pointless fight in some third world country matching two clowns that got their asses kicked in their last respective fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X