Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's up with these white guy-asian girl couples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Javen View Post
    most asians think white=rich

thats the reason why so many asian girl-white guy couples

its all about getting up the ladder....asian girls are just ambitious

mexican and black girls take note...jk lol
    Sadly, that's true though. It's unfortunate, because most of the time they're being courted by the creepy white losers with yellow fever, but it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      These new school Koreans like all kinds of guys. Around here, most of the Korean girls are dating guys outside of their race, mostly with a darker complexion.
      lol dont know what your talking about....but koreans usually hang out and date with only koreans...I never met such a introvert group in my life

the only time they date outside of their ethnic group is if the guy is really rich...or the non-korean girl is really hot

Comment

No, most Koreans think White=Rich. The girl in the post above-that's basically what her mom told her. Her mom didn't like me at first because I have dark skin. I eventually won her over, but never again, man.
        I know a lot of Koreans, most guys and they say that its almost impossible to get with a Korean girl is you're not Korean.

I even went to some exclusive Korean club and it was hell for me. I was like the only white guy there and the bouncers wouldnt let me in at first because of me being white.

Comment

lol dont know what your talking about....but koreans usually hang out and date with only koreans...I never met such a introvert group in my life

the only time they date outside of their ethnic group is if the guy is really rich...or the non-korean girl is really hot
          Introvert? What are you talking about? I'm talking about from experience. From my locale. I can't speak for how they act or who they date around the world.

I dated a Korean girl for a year and I'm about as dark as they come without actually being black. It might be different where you are.

Comment

you wanna go to church first....you have to court them....show them your serious....you might have to meet their parents lol
            But im atheists (ethnically jewish tho) and just want to fcuk or casually date one at this point, not meet her parents lol

Comment

Sadly, that's true though. It's unfortunate, because most of the time they're being courted by the creepy white losers with yellow fever, but it's true.
              its all about moola....in the Philippines Im seeing model quality filipina girls dating/marrying 30 year old korean nerds...this korean dude had a gorgeous filipina wife who just turned 20 and he still stutters while he speaks...and he can barely speak english...she had to learn korean....

here is the couple and the girl...if only I was so lucky

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                I know a lot of Koreans, most guys and they say that its almost impossible to get with a Korean girl is you're not Korean.

I even went to some exclusive Korean club and it was hell for me. I was like the only white guy there and the bouncers wouldnt let me in at first because of me being white.
                Korean girls here must be completely different. Because in the NW, a lot of Korean girls date guys outside of their-believe it or not, Javen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  But im atheists (ethnically jewish tho) and just want to fcuk or casually date one at this point, not meet her parents lol
                  then tough luck....you should guy going with filipina-american girls then....not as pretty as home grown ones...but are more loose and would just casually date

Comment

This is exactly my experience with them. They seem like an introvert group to outsiders but are actually really crazy when they are together. When i went to a korean club, i had never seen girls drink as much as korean chicks

Comment

its all about moola....in the Philippines Im seeing model quality filipina girls dating/marrying 30 year old korean nerds...this korean dude had a gorgeous filipina wife who just turned 20 and he still stutters while he speaks...and he can barely speak english...she had to learn korean....

here is the couple and the girl...if only I was so lucky
                      Sorry but that Filipina is not that cute.

Comment

Working...
                      X