Call me crazy PAC is greater than Floyd despite that destruction

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me crazy PAC is greater than Floyd despite that destruction

I love the run.
    I'm at awe how he achieved 8 weight class.
    Respected the way he wants to prove his greatness against his greatest nemesis JMM ( I called on JMM on winning this fight)
    Well done much respect.
    No amount of floyd dick riders will change this. LOL

The " Run " is Catch Weights drained fighters and made to order opponents , Mannys WW Run is nothing but hype as proven in the fights where he had healthy opponents . the hype was good you got right off on it eh !

Comment

crazy? no Pacquiao IS greater.

He has a better resume

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
        I love the run.
        I'm at awe how he achieved 8 weight class.
        Respected the way he wants to prove his greatness against his greatest nemesis JMM ( I called on JMM on winning this fight)
        Well done much respect.
        No amount of floyd dick riders will change this. LOL
        lol, KO of the Decade. have a good day sir.

Comment

Pac has better wins than floyd no doubt. may fanboys always try to downgrade pac achivements.

Comment

Pacquaio's got the better resume, but imo Mayweather is the better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              The " Run " is Catch Weights drained fighters and made to order opponents , Mannys WW Run is nothing but hype as proven in the fights where he had healthy opponents . the hype was good you got right off on it eh !
              yaaaawn.

floyd didnt ko him = fact

floyd waited for someone to do his job now floyd is acting all tough.

I bet you once floyd fight a real challenge and gets exposed he wont get half the respect PAC will get when JMM destroyed him. LOL

Comment

I respect Pac more and always will.

He's given us some great fights and has done a huge amount to extend the popular reach of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  You beat me to it.

Comment

Call me crazy, but......this pacquiao beats Floyd. I guess since the ko, Manny might never be the same, but I personally this PAC would've gave Floyd hell and then some.

Comment

Working...
                    X