Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the most knowledgeable and respectable fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vinny Pazienza has the most knowledgable and respectable fans on here...

Comment

Its funny when fans of fighter A claim that they are knowledegable fans of the sport compared to fans of fighter B, who root for only one fighter, yet said fans of fighter A keep on blabbering about 1 fighter too, and aside from their declarations, show no trace of intelligence at all.

You can't claim intelligence when your actions don't show it.

I would have to say no fighter has a more knowledgeable and respectable fanbase.

Besides, why are people here so befuddled with casual fans nuthugging for 1 fighter and not the whole sport?

Aren't they familiar with the concept of a superstar? Jordan, Iron Mike, Ali probably had fanbases who liked them and not their respective sports. deal with it.

Comment

Mexican fans because they use facts to back up statements.

Comment

B.Hop, Mosley, Clottey, USS Cunningham and Wlad......they have the most RESPECTABLE fans!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            B.Hop, Mosley, Clottey, USS Cunningham and Wlad......they have the most RESPECTABLE fans!!
            No, not Wlad, I've seen nuthuggers here proclaiming the K brothers to be better than Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by Akinapepemo View Post
              No, not Wlad, I've seen nuthuggers here proclaiming the K brothers to be better than Ali.
              ......the kids don't count!!!.....they be sayin' all types of crazy ****.......pay them no mind, it will cost you nothing!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                I wish there would be more Cunningham fans on this site...

Comment

Pacquiao fans.

They provided facts on how Floyd avoided top competition.
                  They provide videos and evidence on how Floyd uses illegal substance
                  They provide evidence Floyd cheat the rules of the weight.

Mayweather fans
                  Their facts came from a crackhead Mayweather Sr.
                  Their facts of Pac using steroid was because of Pac vs Floyd didn't happen
                  Last edited by MakeDamnSure; 01-22-2010, 05:28 AM.

Comment

I figure the most honest people are the same ones in real life. The old ones. Go ahead and ask an old Black man what he thinks about any fighter. He wont bull**** you. They know their **** and will tell it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I wish there would be more Cunningham fans on this site...
                      true......it seems like the board doesn't think Adamek is duckin' Steve......he is OBVIOUSLY ducking USS.....its so obvious!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X