No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez Weigh-In

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Floyd Mayweather vs. Canelo Alvarez Weigh-In

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - The weights are in and the fighters are ready to go. On Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Floyd Mayweather Jr. (44-0, 26KOs) will challenge Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (42-0-1, 30KOs) for the WBA/WBC junior middleweight titles. Mayweather came in at 150.5-pounds, while Canelo was 152-pounds on the catch-weight limit. In the co-feature, both WBA/WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (26-0, 16KOs) and mandatory challenger Lucas Matthysse (34-2, 32KOs) came in at 140-pounds. [Click Here To Read More]

Alright is on!!!!

Rooting for Nelo but his youth and inexperience will show tmrw night

Comment

Can't believe the fight is finally tomorrow! Mayweather by 9th round stoppage or UD.

Comment

Again, loved Alvarez's demeanor at the weigh-in. Seems like he has really prepared for this, the biggest fight of his career. Hope we get a great, memorable fight.

Comment

i heard canelo is having problem swallowing solid food. he over drained himself causing him to endure the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            i heard canelo is having problem swallowing solid food. he over drained himself causing him to endure the problem.
            And the excuses start

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
              Is this the same source where he was still over 155 yesterday?? Lol

Comment

I like how Floyd grabbed Canelos arm and Canelo jerked it away and dissed the shlt out of Floyd. heheheheheheheeeee

And does Floyd really think his chewing gum intimidates anyone....fuking Coward!

Comment

Money by KO in 8!!!

Comment

Sr laughing at a drained Canelo:

Comment

Working...
                    X