Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Eyes KO: I Don't Want it To Go The Distance!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Eyes KO: I Don't Want it To Go The Distance!

Amir Khan closes his 2011 ledger with a WBA and IBF light-welterweight title defence against Lamont Peterson in Washington DC’s Convention Centre this Saturday night. ‘King’ Khan has made the difficult transition from UK star to US name in recent times, with his December 2010 decision win over Argentine strong man Rene Marcos Maidana the turning point for the Lancashire star.

[Click Here To Read More]

It can happen peterson has been dropped in his two biggest fights but khan must not let him survive if hurt or he will win by ud

Comment

Looks like Amir views Manny as a potential foe. Odd, considering that he said previously that he'd not fight him... Maybe he meant that he wants to look incredible to give himself a better shot at Floyd? Personally, Manny's leg issues worry me. If he's not 100%(or real, real close) against Floyd, he could be taken apart...possibly easily. I can see Amir giving Floyd problems, making it quite an interesting match...

Comment

I hope Peterson can pull it off
        Last edited by Eladio-Mor; 12-09-2011, 06:14 PM.

Comment

lol

Manny Pacquiao

First time I herd that! LOL

Good he should be calling everyone out!

Comment

I want to see him say Manny on video.

BoxingScene writers often change what is in a quote, for example Khan said Grow some balls bro, but the writers here changed it to make it look more serious. I forgot what they typed exactly.

Comment

I see Peterson surprising a lot of people in this fight.
              Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 12-09-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I doubt the manny part, pretty sure Khan's said again and again, he wouldn't fight manny due to having the same trainers.

Comment

I will be shocked if Khan stops him. It's a very tough fight (I now fully expect something bizarre to happen just to rub my face in it).

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    I want to see him say Manny on video.

BoxingScene writers often change what is in a quote, for example Khan said Grow some balls bro, but the writers here changed it to make it look more serious. I forgot what they typed exactly.
                    Yeah...it's annoying to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                    X