Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anderson is going to prove why he is the greatest MMA fighter so far ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anderson is going to prove why he is the greatest MMA fighter so far ever...

His teammate has been knocked the fudge out brutally. Now you know he'll be inspired. I expect him to run through Chael and then request a 205 mega fight, and then defend against Beltfort after he maybe fights somebody else, and then after that I think he'll fight for the Light Heavyweight title. And we might see the greatest fighter in MMA history if he can take both titles.

Agreed !!!

Comment

Uhm no he isnt and he wont beat shogun either .

Comment

Anderson aint winning the HW title, hes been ko-ed in boxing before, he's gonna get decapitated again Carwin or Lesnar, him at 205 might be a different story

Comment

his strikes alone can make him HW champion... but once lesnar takes him to the ground, its over for spiderman....

Comment

Aw hell no he ain't winning the Heavyweight title hahahaha but Light Heavyweight I think he could compete with anybody. His Muay Thai is more precise, accurate, and more controled then Shoguns so that'd be an interesting Muay Thai slugfest clash. Obivously if Forrest can give Rampage trouble by mixing up his strikes, Silva is obviously a nightmare match up for Rampage if he can't land the KO blow like he couldn't against Forrest. Rashad could wrestle him maybe and beat him like he did Thiago but Anderson won't come forward like Thiago, Rashad would probably have to work harder for that takedown and I think Anderson beats him too. Obviously Muay Thai creates hell for Machida so that explains that hahaha

I really think he has a good chance to be our first time 2 division champ at the same time.

Comment

A.Silva-Shogun would be a hell of a match. I'd favor Silva, by slickness.

It sort of seems like the UFC should just drop these pretenses over weight classes and just make the best fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                A.Silva-Shogun would be a hell of a match. I'd favor Silva, by slickness.
                I'd pick Shogun because I know he'd take Anderson down and fight him like he fought Lil Nog, Anderson isnt weak on the ground but Shogun controlled Lil Nog on the floor and hes also hard to submit

Comment

Shogun won and he did a good job to pounce on machida, but after last nights fight I think Silva would win and would do so in decisive fashion. I think he'd ko shogun. Shogun would not take this to decision he'd swing wildy and get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by RisAri0 View Post
                    his strikes alone can make him HW champion... but once lesnar takes him to the ground, its over for spiderman....
                    holy, god, who is that angel in your avatar? She's drop dead

Comment

Working...
                    X