No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson, Bellew Go Face To Face in Montreal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Stevenson, Bellew Go Face To Face in Montreal

MONTREAL -- The World Boxing Council (WBC), The Ring Magazine and lineal World light heavyweight champion, Adonis "Superman" Stevenson (22-1, 19 KOs), has promised to be a spectacular, popular and active champion. He is keeping his word, fighting more impressively with each other victory, as he now prepares for his fourth fight in 2013.

Stevenson's third world championship fight in a five month period, to air in the United States on HBOŽ, will be in the main event against his mandatory challenger and the WBC's No. 1 contender, England's Tony 'Bomber' Bellew (20-1-1, 12 KOs), on Saturday, November 30 at Colisee Pepsiin Quebec City, Canada. The event will televised live on HBO Boxing After Dark, beginning at 10:15 p. m. ET/PT.

As a bonus, Quebecers will also have the pleasure of watching a second world light heavyweight title fight in the same ring as undefeated World Boxing Organization (WBO) champion Sergey "Krusher" Kovalev (22-0-1, 20 KOs), who like Stevenson is one of the most feared hitters in boxing today, defends his crown for the first time against challenger Ismayl "The Black Russian" Sillakh (21-1, 17 KOs) in the co-feature. [Click Here To Read More]

Tony looks a bit bong eyed in a couple of those pictures. Still, big up Bellew I'll be routing for him, even though Stevenson's performance against Cloud was surprisingly good.

Comment

I thought for a long time Bellew was an utter bellend, but he's grown on me over time. Hope he beats Stevenson, who is an utter **** for the things he's done.

Comment

Hmm, I didn't really know that Bellew was that much bigger than Stevenson. I hope Bellew actually is "on" in the fight, but I think Stevenson is just too explosive for him.

Comment

the correct site is http://www.billetech.com for tickets ...

Comment

Bellew has often said that he doesn't know how good he is. I guess now he'll find out.

Comment

british glass gonna be all over the ring lol

Comment

People rather don't like the ex-pimp. It's obvious. Call Kovalev -- he will fix things...

Comment

Bellew always looks surprised lol

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                    People rather don't like the ex-pimp. It's obvious. Call Kovalev -- he will fix things...
                    Go away you disease. There's a few self righteous weasels like yourself calling attention to the man's past (as if you don't have one). I like Kovalev but he gets out boxed by Stevenson if not stopped within 9 rounds. Grow up and move along

Comment

Working...
                    X