No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vargas Satisfied With Performance, Win Over Lucky Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vargas Satisfied With Performance, Win Over Lucky Boy

This past Saturday night junior welterweight contender Jessie Vargas (22-0) took another step towards a title shot with a strong performance against the previously unbeaten Wale "Lucky Boy" Omotoso (23-1). Vargas picked up the unanimous decision victory in an entertaining fight the featured great two action. Vargas was very pleased to have put on a some a crowd pleasing performance.

"I had a good night Saturday night. We had a lot of positive feedback. I am very thankful for the fans. I am happy with my performance but there is always room for improvement. We just have to go back in the gym and correct our mistakes," stated Vargas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His best performance that I have seen

Comment

Vargas did look good in this fight. He made the necessary adjustments to win the fight. He look like he was punching with more power

Comment

Cant help thinking that Omotoso's nickname kind of invites disaster in a sport like boxing..

Comment

Nothing impresses me about Vargas yet he always manages to win, still don't see him going far.

Comment

Who's next for vargas? What would be a good fight for him?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
              Nothing impresses me about Vargas yet he always manages to win, still don't see him going far.
              I can see ur point, early on for him to bearly be getting by, weren't that the case with josesito as well?

Comment

I thought lucky boy had this fight.... someone correct me if i am wrong

could have too much to drink that night

Comment

Kid got heart

Comment

Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
                    I thought lucky boy had this fight.... someone correct me if i am wrong

could have too much to drink that night
                    I had Omotoso up by 2 rounds....

Vargas is not that good at all. He's barely getting by prospects who have less boxing experience than him.

He can't go very far.

Comment

Working...
                    X