No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Doyle Has Further Motivation To Beat Willie Limond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Doyle Has Further Motivation To Beat Willie Limond

Eddie Doyle insists his new baby girl has been the biggest source of inspiration ahead of his Commonwealth light-welterweight title battle with Willie Limond in Glasgow on Monday night.

The Glenboig fighter and his wife welcomed Karis into the world in November and she has helped him prepare for the keenly-awaited contest which will mark the 40th anniversary of the St Andrew's Sporting Club.

Doyle, unbeaten in 12 professional fights, said: "It was hard training over the festive season but every time I looked at my wee daughter's face, I just wanted to do it so badly.
    [Click Here To Read More]

there's 54 countrie's in the Commonwealth. So how come yet again two British Boxers get to fight for the vacant title? I'm not sure if there's a current BBBofC Scottish champion, but if not this fight should be for that vacant title. What's wrong with Australian's Steve Wills or Chas Bennett, Canada's Steve Claggett/Dierry Jean/Pier Olivier Cote, South Africa's Jason Bedeman/Mzolisi Yoyo, Ghanaian Albert Mensah or Malawi's Ossie Kayuni?

Comment

Working...
    X