Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't they make Alexander-Mallinaggi?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    No, they shouldnt
    So you dont think champions should fight champions???ok
    Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
    Yes Larry, then after this epic battle Floyd can fight K9 at 154. Best fight the best!
    Well if Canelo and trout fight and Canelo wins and floyd beats him why not?

Comment

Sanctioning Body belts mean so little now-a-days, most fighters didn't really "earn" them, that a unification fight no longer means anything or is tantalizing on its own.
      A fight between Alexander and Malinaggi would be awful to watch. And the winner vs the #1 p4p fighter is unwarranted and equally as bad as the first match.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
        lol

so the top champs should not fight each other so we get 1 champion?

so the top champs should not fight each other so we get 1 champion?
        I don't think Alexander and Pauli should unify. I think they should retire. Or unify on ESPN for all I care because HBO and Showtime needs to stop force feeding us this crap that nobody wants to see.
        Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 01-03-2013, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
          Both are with Goldenboy??both have titles at 147..make it happen..wba and ibf unification..then they can build it where winner gets Floyd for a big unification bout

talk about a sh#t fight...

i doubt even showtime will buy this one. if they do it will be on the cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Because that fight would be horrendously bad~ and likely lower each guys stock rather that raise it.
            I beg to differ here, man. This would be a solid match. Neither should gas since they'd actually be boxing more as opposed to past opponents.

Comment

I have no problems with two champions fighting eachother. Its championship boxing so ill watch.

Comment

That was the plan for spring until they found an easier way to the title in fighting Bailey.

GBP was planning on banking with Hatton-Paulie 2, now Paulue has to settle for Mosley, who is the biggest paying fight out there for him.

I thoroughly expect the winner of Malignaggi-Mosley to unifty with Alexander, as hilarious as it would be.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  That was the plan for spring until they found an easier way to the title in fighting Bailey.

GBP was planning on banking with Hatton-Paulie 2, now Paulue has to settle for Mosley, who is the biggest paying fight out there for him.

I thoroughly expect the winner of Malignaggi-Mosley to unifty with Alexander, as hilarious as it would be.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

i cant stand some of these matches.

hbo and showtime cost me $20 a month each... it's insulting to pay for this stuff.

Comment

Shane was done years ago and needs to "go home" Paulie is joke, sorry but the Champion of the World needs to be something other than him!!
                    As for Mayweather I really don't care anymore about him, he refused a challenge that EVERYONE wanted to see and the purse was outragious and thats that! The Mayweather fans can make ALL the excuses they want Floyd ducked the guy for Years!!!

Boxing needs this group of boxers to "Go Home"! Why are people hanging on to these guys when theres boxers like Donaire, Broner, Rios and the rest of the "new crew" waiting to take over. The new crew will fight the best in their divisions and be active. If and when they start acting like the primadonnas we have now we'll tell them to "go home"!!

You see when boxing was dependent on its "live gate" there was no BSing!!
                    If boxers didn't perform to their abilities the matchmakers would bump them down and the promoters wouldn't give them what they needed.
                    The leverage wasn't owned by the promoters or the fighters/management it was directed by the FANS!! We wouldn't go to the show if we knew the boxers were dogs!!! Nw the guys who fight once every 18 months are "great fighters" this is how boxing lost its fan base and its popularity, dogs! Ray.

Comment

Malignaggi is so bad he gets boos in Brooklyn..enough said

Comment

Working...
                      X