Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I'm Stronger, I'll Exploit Pacquiao's Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley: I'm Stronger, I'll Exploit Pacquiao's Flaws

A deal appears all but done for an April fight between WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (52-3-2, 38 KOs) and five-time titlist "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-6-1, 39 KOs). The two boxers have several common opponents. The most recent is Antonio Margarito, who Pacquiao sent to hospital after a twelve round beating. Mosley knocked Margarito out in nine rounds in January of 2009.

[Click Here To Read More]

No you won't Shane, just collect your last Paycheck and lay down like you're told to do.

Comment

I like Shane's right hand and his willingness to tie up when he gets in close. I don't really think that could get him the win but that could keep him in the fight. Unless of course Shane is landing massive punches.

Comment

sure shane but i aint pullin that finger!.....

Comment

This fight

Comment

The downside is that Manny should be able to take advantage of Mosley's piss poor jab as long as Manny is willing to throw punches over it, which he should be willing to do considering Manny's mentality and Shane's pawing jab.

Comment

i'll add you up on my sig shane

Comment

Yeah Sugar, you will exploit Pac's many flaws if between now and Apr you can invent a time machine and travel back about a decade. Then, you'll probably starch the midget inside 6.

Comment

im callin a upset lets go!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Same old Shane thinking every fight comes down to attributes....."I'm faster" "I'm stronger" "I puncher harder" "My arms are longer" **** I love you Shane but your one of the dumbest boxers I've ever seen. He actually said he can outbox Floyd cuz his arms are long lol he got pull countered every time he tried to "box" from the outside n got bullied on the inside despite thinking he's stronger. I hope Manny fights Floyd, or Berto or ANYONE but Shane cuz I don't wana see him layed out and busted up cuz thats exactly what Manny is gonna do to him. He's too old for a force of nature like Manny and if Manny's got a competitive spirit he wouldn't fight Shane after seeing how he's looked recently

Comment

Working...
                    X