Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visit the Fox News space center?

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
      uh oh. the source is Fox News. that must mean the loud noise is just a Republican spin attempt in distracting us from the truth.
      Probably...but you mean conservaiv....Republican would be politically incorrect.. but I can't help but look at their headlines

#
      Black Hawk Down

One person dead, four injured after Army helicopter mysteriously crashes at Texas A&M University | PHOTOS
      #
      Peanut Butter Spreads Salmonella

Salmonella outbreak that has sickened nearly 400 people in 42 states conclusively linked to peanut butter

Why can't they talk about something positive....like Madoff or something

Comment

Originally posted by MikeBrew328 View Post
        Probably...but you mean conservaiv....Republican would be politically incorrect.. but I can't help but look at their headlines

#
        Black Hawk Down

One person dead, four injured after Army helicopter mysteriously crashes at Texas A&M University | PHOTOS
        #
        Peanut Butter Spreads Salmonella

Salmonella outbreak that has sickened nearly 400 people in 42 states conclusively linked to peanut butter

Why can't they talk about something positive....like Madoff or something

cnn's just as bad. i saw some headline yesterday that said somethin like "Mother Shot While Trying to Stop Rape of 4 Year Old Son".

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
          cnn's just as bad. i saw some headline yesterday that said somethin like "Mother Shot While Trying to Stop Rape of 4 Year Old Son".
          Wow thats pretty ****ed up even for america

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
            You're Calzaghe's ***** boy.

Comment

That's the Death Star exploding from a galaxy far, far away.

Seriously, any "noise" from outer space just got to us. Whatever caused it happened long, long ago.

*queue Star Wars music*

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky C View Post
                This story suits Scotland very well......

Teacher in child **** 'cover-up'
                Andrew Melville
                Andrew Melville has been added to the sex offenders' register

A colleague of a head teacher arrested on child **** charges tried to cover up the case by asking a janitor to buy all copies of the local newspaper.

East Lothian Council said the teacher at Whitecraig Primary in Musselburgh, who took the action in March 2008, acted "upon her own initiative".

Former Whitecraig head teacher Andrew Melville, 48, has been ordered to carry out 150 hours of community service.

Police found 457 indecent images of children at his Gullane home.

The court heard that a dozen of the images were at the more serious end of the spectrum.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...st/7826013.stm

Comment

this is why i think mars has fingers.

Comment

Working...
                  X