Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The teen who got whooped by his Uncle for being in a gang, FOUND SHOT TO DEATH.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] The teen who got whooped by his Uncle for being in a gang, FOUND SHOT TO DEATH.....

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/76599/tee...eo-found-dead/

Damn, the Uncle did everything he could...............

A teenager who was videotaped being spanked by his uncle for bragging about gang ties on his Facebook page was found shot to death nearby his New Orleans home.

16-year-old Michael Taylor was found shot to death multiple times after 8:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Dec. 7th.

The gang got to him first. Real sad.

Comment

I thought thats why gangs were cool

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
        The gang got to him first. Real sad.
        Yup.... His Uncle knew best, and he didnt want to listen. Damn, I hate hearing about stuff like this.

Comment

what happens to posers. RIP.

PB32, watch yourself you damn g******.

Comment

B.S

ITS Bad parenting .

You don't whoop a child and something tells me WITHOUT THE CAMERA THE BEATING WOULD'VE BEEN WORSE .

You can tell that UNCLE had anger issues and im more than certain that boy would get whooped for multiple things .

You see when your house becomes a chaotic asylum where you have psychopathic parents that probably do drugs and are always enraged a house no longer feels like a home therefore the kids tend to want to escape outside of the realm .

unfortunately what is he going to do hes 16 no choice but to hang out with the neighborhood kids .

And his uncles BEATING HIM WTH ? WEIRDDDDDDD PRETTY MUCH TELLS YOU DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY

I grew up in a rough area and too many times ive seen kids brutally abused to the point where they turn to the streets for help which unfortunately DOES NOT END WELL.

That uncle shouldve stayed his a s s in school so that he could help his family so that they wouldnt have to live in a ****ty neighborhood .

r.i.p to the kid
            Last edited by FirePunch; 12-16-2011, 01:44 AM.

Comment

The gang he claimed he was with probably got him. Perhaps, they believed that video made them look weak, and decided to murder him, as a result of poor representation. Either that or it was random....da ****k do I know

Comment

A link perhaps,anyways a gangbanger shot in the hood sounds like everyday sht to me.

My bad htown i missed the link but its still not news worthy,i can never understand why people continue to raise there kids in these commuinitys if it was that bad i would leave pennyless and find a way in a better commuinity
                Last edited by MARKBNLV; 12-16-2011, 02:02 AM.

Comment

16... To die so young.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    A link perhaps,anyways a gangbanger shot in the hood sounds like everyday sht to me.

My bad htown i missed the link but its still not news worthy,i can never understand why people continue to raise there kids in these commuinitys if it was that bad i would leave pennyless and find a way in a better commuinity

Comment

Working...
                    X