No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cintron, Molina, Mike Lee, Korobov Media Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cintron, Molina, Mike Lee, Korobov Media Day

Hollywood, Ca. --- Super Welterweight Kermit Cintron,Puerto Rico poses during media day for his upcoming feature fight against Carlos Molina,Chicago,Ill. on the undercard of Brandon "Bam Bam" Rios vs Urbano Antillon, Saturday July 9 at The Home Depot Center in Carson,Ca. Top Rank promotes this event which will be telecast live on SHOWTIME Championship Boxing. --- Photos By Chris Farina/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

war molina

Comment

war cintron make noise at welter again

Comment

War Korobov

Comment

molina is gonna give him a scrap

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            war molina
            i agree

Comment

Cintron does not look good...looks weak and hungry?

Molina on the other hand looks great and in shape. I'm liking Molinas chances even more now.

Comment

i guess im going for cintron

Comment

Get out of the picture and have some humility you shameless fame whore Mike Lee. You couldn't last a minute with any of those guys in the ring. Go back to Notre Dame and win another fraternity championship, *****. Bob Arum needs his head examined for promoting this fruit. It is an insult to all real fighters who put their time in and pay their dues...So what he transferred to Notre Dame from Missouri State and has a degree in finance? What does that have to with boxing? Lee is the phoniest poser I have seen in a long time...

Comment

Working...
                  X