No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cleverly: Not Distracted By Froch, Focused on Braehmer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cleverly: Not Distracted By Froch, Focused on Braehmer

Nathan Cleverly has welcomed Carl Froch's admission that he's well and truly on his radar, but is focusing first on his world title fight this Saturday night. [Click Here To Read More]

Cleverly is correct...it would be a cracking fight.He would be on the bad end of the cracking though.

Comment

As much as I like Clev I think Froch is in a completely different league at the moment. I honestly think it would be a brutal beat down with Clev getting stopled around rds 6-7. He woukd be competitive for 1 or 2 rounds

Comment

Too early for Clev. He has no chance against Froch at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by damned1974 View Post
          Cleverly is correct...it would be a cracking fight.He would be on the bad end of the cracking though.
          nah cleve chin hangs him in good stead vs yeah europeans like kessler AA froch hes got all there qualitys plus the speed of a yank cleves gona sit at the top for years best british talent him in a long while warren just had him feeding scraps till now over next two years he be top light heavy no ones knockin that chin out without a basey bat

Comment

Cleverly's lack of defence is still an issue for me.

He's a quality fighter and he has a very good chin, but he takes far too many shots and his leaning down to avoid punches concerns me. Against the likes of Froch, I think that would be a problem.

Comment

Too early for Clev. I think he has got enough on his hands with Braehmer, a guy he wont be able to take an endless stream of punches from. He has to really use his head against Braehmer. Potentially a massive banana skin for him.

Comment

Clev ought to be careful he's taking his eye off the ball and looking ahead too much, talking about Degale and Froch etc more than Braehmer. The Braehmer fight is a tough one and 50/50 for me. If he wins Froch v Clev won't happen anytime soon, Warren won't let it because he'll get abused.

Comment

Working...
                X