No announcement yet.

Dan Rafael proves Timothy Bradley is ducking Khan 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    I am not eager to watch Bradley fight again. If you don't get the point on what to expect from Bradley fights then you are as slow as I thought you were, considering what has happened in his last 6 fights in a row. Two of his last 3 fights were No-Contest worthy, only one was ruled a NC, but Alexander was headbutted to death, that should have been an NC. Bradley is dirtier than Ric Flair.
    Well if Bradley dont agree to fight Khan, THen KHan will have to fight Zab Judah for the IBF/WBA unification and then Bradley later in the year.

So dont complain!

Comment

Are the black fighters becomming cowards ? Bradley afraid of Khan, Mayweather afraid of Pacquiao, Ward afraid to fight out of Oakland, Dirrell a cry baby who fakes a knock out to prevent being knock out Berto afraid to fight ranked elite Welters only to have his plan backfire from fighting another Jr welter. Where are the Joe fraizers, Ali's Hearns and ray Leonard oh I forgot their playing basketball and football

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I can gaurantee you that if Amir was acting the way Bradley is now, everybody would be calling Amir a coward and a ducker now.

Double standards, aye?
        Agreed. People defending this **** are just silly. Khan could defeat bum after bum and make millions in the UK, but what would you call him then if he did that?

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          Agreed. People defending this **** are just silly. Khan could defeat bum after bum and make millions in the UK, but what would you call him then if he did that?
          Thats so true, Khan could just keep fight in the MEN against Tomato cans and make millions why would Khan want to fight Bradley and risk all that if he didnt think he could win!

There is only one person doing the ducking and its Bradley!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
            Khan could defeat bum after bum and make millions in the UK, but what would you call him then if he did that?
            Joe Calzaghe?

Heh. Couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
              Joe Calzaghe?

Heh. Couldn't resist.

Comment

Working...
              X