No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: If I Was Bradley, I'd Have Pacquiao Tested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Here is the thing, if Pacquiao was willing to (Which really he wasn't) to get tested against Floyd, why didn't he get tested against Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez to prove that he's willing to do it? Why not get tested against Bradley? Till this day Pacquiao hasn't proven a thing, only that he's a liar.
    Thats what I said... until he takes the test, people, fans, media, Floyd will continue to say the words take the test. It gets old but the fact is, Pac has never taken the damn test...

The fact is, this is old news and BS is just trolling making life hard for a *******!

Comment

EVERYBODY should have EVERYBODY tested!!...even the testers should be tested because enough of the right currency can buy anything these days...everything is for sale!!...when money is at stake its always a great chance that corruption is in the air

its a dirty game and I doubt testing will clean it up imo....it'll just make it look better....its like a murderer coming to court with a fresh haircut, a shave, and dressed in a nice church suit....the bastard is STILL a killer but being dressed in such a manner could make ppl think he was a preacher/pastor or some type of holy cat...get it?!?

Comment

If he was Bradley he wouldn't have taken the fight......

Comment

Mayweather is an idiot.... Very good fighter but an idiot. Pac says he will take the test but then mayweather makes some other request saying he will never do a 50 50 split.....it boggles my mind how anybody can't see he is dodging pacquiao. Weather he would win or loose is irrelevant....he is clearly dodging and scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
            Here is the thing, if Pacquiao was willing to (Which really he wasn't) to get tested against Floyd, why didn't he get tested against Clottey, Margarito, Mosley, Marquez to prove that he's willing to do it? Why not get tested against Bradley? Till this day Pacquiao hasn't proven a thing, only that he's a liar.
            Agreed.....didnt he also say he would take the smaller split to later go against that statement? Dont put all the blame on Bob cause Pacquiao takes part in the lying also.

Comment

Originally posted by eddoes View Post
              Agreed.....didnt he also say he would take the smaller split to later go against that statement? Dont put all the blame on Bob cause Pacquiao takes part in the lying also.
              No one seems to come to the conclusion that drug testing may still be the roadblock, Pacquiao could simply be using anything else as a diversion, which I believe he's doing.

Comment

This is actually a smart move by Floyd, use pacquiao's name to promote his fight. Coz right now, his upcoming fight with cotto is not generating that much interest.

Comment

Manny did say he'd take the tests. He also said he'd take less money to make the fight happen. He's already gone back on one of the two statements. So who's to say he won't do it again with the other?

(50/50 is fair to both fighters) I'm just saying Manny has said things and gone back on them.

Comment

dude your a total clown!!

Comment

Originally posted by hi-five View Post
                      This is actually a smart move by Floyd, use pacquiao's name to promote his fight. Coz right now, his upcoming fight with cotto is not generating that much interest.
                      Floyd has been using Pac's name for the last couple of years now. He started by pretending he wanted Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X