Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First words from Larry Merchant's mouth after Mayweather KO'd Ortiz...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His azz was talking slick out his mouth the whole night.

And also Floyd was upset that merchant was cutting him off when he was trying to thank people for coming out. That's why he went off.

Comment

Larry wasn't giving full credit but a hell of a lot better than he usually does.
      Floyd was too reactive, I think it all came down to how the fight ended and what questions he knew were going to come after.

Nevertheless it was one entertaining event, just sad it had to end in such a way.

Comment

floyd is an immature baby that can't take any criticism. that's why he surrounds himself with yes men.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
          I'm going to say it one more time. Listen to larrys shrug tone. listen to Larrys commentating during the fight which Floyd may have heard. While larry was giving floyd some props, he wasnt giving him full credit
          What the **** you want him to do suck his ****ing d1ck? I am sorry but thats what Ellerbe and 50 are paid to do, Larrys job is to talk boxing.. you can hear a tone in his voice boy I wish you said that in front of me so I can smack the ***** out of you.... The man just saw a controversal, low class finish to a fight what do you expect?

He has never seen any of the ATGs in history stoop that ****ing low for a win

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
            What the **** you want him to do suck his ****ing d1ck? I am sorry but thats what Ellerbe and 50 are paid to do, Larrys job is to talk boxing.. you can hear a tone in his voice boy I wish you said that in front of me so I can smack the ***** out of you.... The man just saw a controversal, low class finish to a fight what do you expect?

He has never seen any of the ATGs in history stoop that ****ing low for a win
            be neutral which he wasnt, you jack*ass. nothing controversal about it. it was legal, protect yourself at all times, he was just headed butted ILLEGALLY. he finished it the way most boxers would have.

merchant is an extemely bias old fool who does nothing but prop the styles he likes while shunning the others. he doesnt even talk boxing. all he do his hater or get sonned by Roy Jones when roy is on air. they need to replace Merchant with Jones asap
            Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 10-07-2011, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              floyd is an immature baby that can't take any criticism. that's why he surrounds himself with yes men.
              then what does that say about pacroid who has an even bigger entourage of yes men?

Comment

I don't want "neutral" boxing announcers, that's boring. I want passionate announcers with opinions, feelings, beliefs, and a likeminded love of boxing like I have. That's why I like Merchant and I like Kellerman. Want neutral? Go hop in your car and roll down a hill, boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  His azz was talking slick out his mouth the whole night.

And also Floyd was upset that merchant was cutting him off when he was trying to thank people for coming out. That's why he went off.
                  How many times are you gonna give thanks in one interview? He had already done that. Merchant let him didn't cut him off. Then he tried again, and that's when Merchant cut him off.

I mean is that what the whole interview suppose to be? Just giving thanks?

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    then what does that say about pacroid who has an even bigger entourage of yes men?
                    sure, but pac doesn't act like a baby and throw a hissy fit in front of cameras

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
                      sure, but pac doesn't act like a baby and throw a hissy fit in front of cameras
                      dont try to change your tune now

Comment

Working...
                      X