Ugly People Make Me Sick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
    Who were you before this account?
    You might be talking about this thread.....It was more about my whole situation rather than my wife.....I clearly state that we separated....not once did I say that she left me...go ahead, look through the whole thread....

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=360836

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      Serious ****... I work with people on a daily basis.

I'd kill myself if I were as ugly as some of the people I see
      If you were as ugly as some of the people you see, you would have a different perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
        I always feel sad on the inside when I see a chick with a real, real nice body but just got hit with bad genes in the face. Short end of the stick in that regards.

Then the fatties with cute face who are just too lazy to put down their big bacon classic and get on a ****ing bike; they get no sympathy from me.

I'm ok with ugly people though. There's a match out there for everybody, and uglies need to find people on their level. I wish them the best o' luck; don't hate.

Oh yeah; if you want help for your problem: Gouge out your eyes or kill yourself, imo.

Solid post all the way around. World needs all types.

Comment

****ing hell

I'm still trying figure out what you need help with, degenerate.

Comment

I'm concerned. I've lived my life in belief of the triangle, but my current squeeze seems to be all 3. I'd argue that she might not be entirely sane and has a few emotional problems from her father, but nothing that has manifested itself too poorly...

I say that now, but if I ever marry her I bet I'm going to end up with my dick cut off one night or something.
            Women can not be intelligent by definition, they just lack the appropriate genes. So you are just left with a sane-insane-inbetween lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
              They're actually pretty common. Some guys just can't handle them or don't know how to act when they see one. You gotta stay cool and picture every girl as equal. You sound more like you are intimidated by good looking girls, no offense.
              Naw, I've had some pretty hot younger girlfriends, and they were ALL fuked in the head. One used to fight with her huge boyfriend all the time, i mean physically, and she liked the "bad boy" thing. I'm not into the bad boy thing.

Another treated me like a king...she did everything, and i mean everything! Lol. But she turned out to be the biggest baroom coktease in the place. She had an unhealthy dependence on negative attention from men. Another cheated on me with my best friend.

Another was so into herself, always checking to make sure she looked perfect, and was really into material ****. Very superficial. I'm not intimidated by pretty women. That's all i've had. and others were ending a relationship as ours was starting, and when it ended, i seen both of them with another guy the next day...lol.

I don't care what you say Kev...beautiful girls are mostly fuked in the head one way or another. They're the ones who are insecure, cuz they know guys just like 'em cuz of their looks. Guys humor them to get laid and they know it. Or other guys with less emotional control fall in love too easy, mistaking lust for love, and intensity for intimacy.

I been through the "it's hard to leave a beautiful girl" thing a few times, but i had to or go insane. I'd rather have my sanity and peace of mind than a beautiful woman you can't trust for ****.

Comment

It has more to do with age. Most people, men and women, below the age of say... 23 or so are ******s. It's just a fact of life. People aren't ready emotionally for a relationship when they're younger. Most of these boards are people below or close to that age and haven't really experienced better.

Their life has been filled with either HS drama or bar sluts.
                Excellent post! I know...I've lived it! Kev...how old are you? Lol.

Comment

Working...
                X