My boxing short doc on Irish middleweight contender Dee Walsh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CSCD View Post
    Roy Jones Jr is a fan of Dee.

His hands are low in the same vein of Jones Jr/Froch , Dee isnt a typical Irish slugger , hes a classy boxer.
    got any fight footage

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Why do I keep seeing loads of posts about this guy? Is he supposed to be impressive or something?

I wish him well but reality is that is one feather-fisted garbage prospect. Paul McCloskey wannabe.
      You are the wanna be with no fights who just spars but thinks he knows everything.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXCt0db-U4

heres his 3rd pro fight , the sound quality is terrible and u wont miss it

His opponent Tommy Tolan is a hard man , not a great boxer by any means but Dee needed this fight to learn how to fight guys like this

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          You are the wanna be with no fights who just spars but thinks he knows everything.

Better than being a wannabe who don't spar.

Comment

Thanks dan_cov for the constant 'bumping' up the page , you are a natural

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRXCt0db-U4

heres his 3rd pro fight , the sound quality is terrible and u wont miss it

His opponent Tommy Tolan is a hard man , not a great boxer by any means but Dee needed this fight to learn how to fight guys like this
              Thanks, I would definitely like to see him tighten up that defense by keeping hands in position to block also learn how to plant his feet a little better when punching. I think when you have that nice bouncy footwork on the outside you need to know and learn how 2 transition when exchanging to a more solid stance and baby stepping approach to throw punches then transition back to go on the move. Also forget leaping in with those uppercuts while you are in the bouncing outside mode they have no power that way.

Comment

Thanks very much for your opinion Davis40 , i'll mention that to Dee.
                Just a little background to him - his manager is Cork businessman Gary Hyde - NowheretoHyde - and his stablemates include Guillermo Rigondeaux , Levan Ghvamichava and Mark Heffron.

I know u couldnt hear but what did you think of the vid anyway ? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Better than being a wannabe who don't spar.
                  Yeah definitely but thats not me. dont know what gave you that assumption other then trying to make yourself feel better.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezA8Y...ature=youtu.be

My boxing short doc on Irish middleweight contender Dee Walsh
                    http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...1153&cat=boxer

Hes next out on the Dec 1st Belfast Odyssey bill , Tyson Fury is on the undercard , hahah
                    Nice job on the doc, bro. The mitt-work footage should've been edited slightly, in my opinion. You started to lose me a little bit there. Very professional work, though. Good luck to you and Dee.

(On a side note: It never ceases to amaze me how popular "Che" Guevara is around the world. [And even Fidel Castro.] I suppose everyone has a different way of looking at things....)

Comment

Thanks very much for your opinion Davis40 , i'll mention that to Dee.
                      Just a little background to him - his manager is Cork businessman Gary Hyde - NowheretoHyde - and his stablemates include Guillermo Rigondeaux , Levan Ghvamichava and Mark Heffron.

I know u couldnt hear but what did you think of the vid anyway ? Haha
                      Awesome Im sure he wont care about my opinion but whatever. Ive had the pleasure of seeing many irish fighters. I met and saw fight 1 of the Irish Olympic hopefuls I cant remember his name but he had 300 amateur fights and was very good. Not sure if he even made the team but like I said I ve seen many Irish amateurs in the past from cork, donnigaul galway and dublin

Comment

Working...
                      X