Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saying Biggie is not a great or one of the greatest ever, is a slap To Tupac

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Biggie is not a great or one of the greatest ever, is a slap To Tupac

I don't get how anyone wouldn't rate Biggie as one of the all time greats. I love Pac. LOVE HIM. Clearly Pac respected and acknowledge Biggie's talent enough to engage in the BIGGEST rivalry in Hip-Hop. Period.

Why would Pac waste his time/talent on someone that was 'inferior' to him? He wouldn't. They are two of the greatest talents to live and tragically lost.

I'm Boss Lady and I approve this message

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I don't get how anyone wouldn't rate Biggie as one of the all time greats. I love Pac. LOVE HIM. Clearly Pac respected and acknowledge Biggie's talent enough to engage in the BIGGEST rivalry in Hip-Hop. Period.

Why would Pac waste his time/talent on someone that was 'inferior' to him? He wouldn't. They are two of the greatest talents to live and tragically lost.

I'm Boss Lady and I approve this message
    Pac engaged Biggie because he thought Biggie set him up not because of his respect for him as an artist. I do agree that Biggie is an atg though.

Comment

All I'm going to say is that Tupac ran out of NY and had to reinvent himself as a west coast gangsta to become relevant. Dude was never a thug in fact his mother is more hardcore than he is going against the US government. Tupac fans have this crazy image of him being this super thug that represented the West Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
        Pac engaged Biggie because he thought Biggie set him up not because of his respect for him as an artist. I do agree that Biggie is an atg though.

I know why, but it was a war of words to start. Why would Pac engage in that type of warfare? If Biggie wasn't lyrically slick we would have never heard Hit Em Up. They fed off each other's responses.

Comment

I know why, but it was a war of words to start. Why would Pac engage in that type of warfare? If Biggie wasn't lyrically slick we would have never heard Hit Em Up. They fed off each other's responses.
          It didnt start with words or on record it was a personal thing. Im pretty sure Pac would beef with and make records about any mc who he felt set him up like that to kill him.

Comment

It didnt start with words or on record it was a personal thing. Im pretty sure Pac would beef with and make records about any mc who he felt set him up like that to kill him.
            I know, and Pac felt that Who Shot Ya was directed at him. I'm not as clueless as I look, I promise

Comment

I know, and Pac felt that Who Shot Ya was directed at him. I'm not as clueless as I look, I promise
              OK sugar **** Just thought i would give a backdrop incase u didnt know.

Comment

OK sugar **** Just thought i would give a backdrop incase u didnt know.

I'll let the sugar **** slide cause it made me laugh.

I just think if people don't acknowledge Biggie as one of the biggest talents they are lying to themselves.

Comment

its those stupid ass lil wayne fans

You know who I'm talking about bossy

Comment

waste his time? he thought biggie set him up...

da ****k?

0 star thread

Comment

Working...
                    X