No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Talks Floyd vs Cotto, Pacquiao, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Talks Floyd vs Cotto, Pacquiao, More

This past weekend junior welterweight prospect Jesse Vargas produced one of his biggest victories as a pro in stopping former champion Vivian Harris after one round of action. Facing off with the Guyana fighter inside of Buffalo Bills in nearby Primm, Nevada, Vargas went on the attack very early and left no room for error as he mercilessly landed punches in combination, leaving Harris with no choice but to remain on his stool after three minutes of pain.

[Click Here To Read More]

Interesting interview.

Comment

I love when Roger gives an interview!

Comment

Wow so much new information.

Comment

So.. looks like we are waiting on Floyd..

Comment

He aint fighting Cotto, Cotto is not shot enough plus he still lives in PR, So nope, no Cotto tune up!!!!

Comment

classic!!!!!you just gotta love roger....although i'm not a "mayweather fan"..i do respect pbf's game...

Comment

If Roger Makes Jesse Vargas a world class champion he deserves a **** load of credit.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  This past weekend junior welterweight prospect Jesse Vargas produced one of his biggest victories as a pro in stopping former champion Vivian Harris after one round of action. Facing off with the Guyana fighter inside of Buffalo Bills in nearby Primm, Nevada, Vargas went on the attack very early and left no room for error as he mercilessly landed punches in combination, leaving Harris with no choice but to remain on his stool after three minutes of pain.

[Click Here To Read More]
                  I hope all you motherfu**ers listened to Roger's words of wisdom

Comment

too bad roger doesn't push his nephew in staying active in the sport. i'd watch his tuneups, but man, floyd aint getting any younger...pac/may is becoming a more distant fantasy fight.
                    can't wait to see what roger can do with vargas when they step up in competition though...good interview!

Comment

Working...
                    X