No announcement yet.

It's bob arum not pacquioa killing the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's bob arum not pacquioa killing the fight

I bet Manny is willing to do the test and it's Bob Arum who is against it. Arum never wanted this fight and he is trying everything he can to stop it. He is afraid his cash cow will lose. He knows Mayweather is the truth. I remember back when he promoted Floyd he would say how Floyd was the best fighter he ever seen. Now he says the same about Manny. His actions make me believe that he not Manny is scared. Think about it. If Manny loses this fight to Mayweather, a guy that Bob hates because he left him. It would be a double blow that Bob just can't take. Manny wants this fight but scary ass Arum does not. I hope Manny dumps his ass and gets someone else to negotiate for him. Someone who believes he can win and would negotiate in good faith. Bob Arum is sick. He will be the reason this fight never happens. Not drug test, not Roach, not Mayweather, not shcaefer, not konz or anybody else. This fight will happen. Boxing is bigger than Bob Arum. I for one am sorry I even fell for his tricks. Manny Pacquiao is not the one we should blame.

Floyd killed the fight. Get over with it, Floyd demands are absolutely crazy. Getting blood during the weigh in and getting blood in the locker room before the fight is absolutely crazy. Floyd was trying to get out of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
      Floyd killed the fight. Get over with it, Floyd demands are absolutely crazy. Getting blood during the weigh in and getting blood in the locker room before the fight is absolutely crazy. Floyd was trying to get out of the fight
      You are just a floyd hater. You don't think strait. Everything out of your mouth is negative towards Mayweather. You should just stick to hating and let real boxing fans comment.

Comment

FYI Pacquiao doesnt refused to a blood test, he insists to give blood b4 press conference, 30 days b4 the fight and after the fight.

USADA is affiliated with Golden Boy Promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymakerJAB View Post
          FYI Pacquiao doesnt refused to a blood test, he insists to give blood b4 press conference, 30 days b4 the fight and after the fight.

USADA is affiliated with Golden Boy Promotion.
          That's not random testing my friend. You can't choose the dates you want to be tested.

Comment

I agree, Pacs team shouldve seen this coming. Floyd is all about mind games and he showed it. I blame this fumble on Pacs handlers, not the man himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
              You are just a floyd hater. You don't think strait. Everything out of your mouth is negative towards Mayweather. You should just stick to hating and let real boxing fans comment.
              You're D!ck and Floyd stans avoids topic that refers to getting blood during the weigh in and in the locker room before the fight. You should just stick to Floyd's jockstrap and let real man not gay boxing fans comment.

Comment

its mind game getting a drug test wow u pac *** ryders are strong

Comment

Originally posted by MakeDamnSure View Post
                  You're D!ck and Floyd stans avoids topic that refers to getting blood during the weigh in and in the locker room before the fight. You should just stick to Floyd's jockstrap and let real man not gay boxing fans comment.
                  Floyd is taking the same test *******. What part of that do you not understand. Both fighters are taking the test moron.

Comment

Pac is willing to take the test just 3 days before the fight and right after the fight is finished.

Floyd wants it during the weigh in and right before the fight in the locker room

Comment

Working...
                    X