Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Support President Obama's Gun Control Agenda?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I support universal backround checks, limits on magazine sizes and closing the gunshow loophole. I don't see the assault weapons ban going anywhere in America.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      I support universal backround checks, limits on magazine sizes and closing the gunshow loophole. I don't see the assault weapons ban going anywhere in America.
      I'm with you on most things, but this is a genuine question. Why do you support limits on gun magazines? What exact purpose does this serve and how do you think it'll help?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
        I'm with you on most things, but this is a genuine question. Why do you support limits on gun magazines? What exact purpose does this serve and how do you think it'll help?
        Gabrielle Giffords (the congresswoman who was almost assassinated by a madman during a townhall event last year) testified, along with her husband, before congress today concerning the gun control debate. Her husband made a fantastic point, the mad man came into the townhall with a 9mm that had two 30 round extended clips. The shooting only lasted less than a minute but the damage was already done. The first shot hit Gabby in the head, the 16th shot hit and killed a 9 year old. The shooter ran out of bullets in the 30 ROUND ****ING CLIP and when he went to reload he dropped the magazine on the ground and was tackled down to the ground by people there. His point was...what if that were only a 10 round clip he had to reload? The damage done would have been substantilly lower.

Plus who the **** needs a gun with a 30 round extended clip to go hunting? Are you hunting the chupacabra?

Comment

Absolutely not, I'm not European or a Liberal

Comment

Don't know if it'll make a difference. Guns and gun violence is deeply ingrained into American culture that literally doesn't exist anywhere else in the first world.

Comment

I agree with everything except the ban on assault weapons. I have 2 assault weapons with 4 30-round magazine clips each. Honestly, I really have no need for those high capacity magazines. 10-round clips would be fine with me.

Comment

No not at all. The 2nd amendment was put in the constitution to protect from tyrannical governments. Every dictatorship passes bills that limit individuals right to self defense so that they can be more easily controlled or turned into outright slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  I support certain points:

1) Boost Gun Owner Accountability & Responsibility: Those who are irresponsible with their guns and have them stolen should got to jail, similar to israel but not as harsh(Too many grey areas here, not a good blanket law)

2) Serious punishment for straw purchases (Agreed)

3) High cap mags: nobody needs them(Not true, less bullets to a mag will do nothing. Instead of carrying 2 high capacity...carry 4 regular. A useless ban)

4) Doctors should be allowed to talk guns with patients (unless the person is mentally ill...fuk that)

5) Trace on guns (useless. dead is dead and a trace will do nothing)

6) All the mental health and school measures(agreed)

Im not sure why anybody wouldnt support background checks

Comment

Working...
                  X