No announcement yet.

(Pic inside) Lost 30+ LBS this summer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big paulie View Post
    Damn, i was hoping you were going to say you have one cheat day a week, not one cheat day in nearly a year! I think I'm gonna cut my cheat to once per fortnight.
    Didnt mean it in that way. That was just my first burger in forever. Usually have 1-2 per month but i only cheat with one meal however.

Comment

• The one on the right is from Late March. Will post current/pics from April soon.

Comment

• ^^Damn good job. I'm curious, in the pics, how much did you weigh before and after?

Comment

• Coach, when you started getting lean where you could start to see your ab outline, did you have to adjust your calories lower or anything? Do you count them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathiaz View Post
            ^^Damn good job. I'm curious, in the pics, how much did you weigh before and after?
            Thanks my man. If I remember correctly, I was about between 235-240 (could be off a few lbs) on the before picture. The after picture I was about 196-198, give or take a few lbs.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
              Coach, when you started getting lean where you could start to see your ab outline, did you have to adjust your calories lower or anything? Do you count them?
              Good question. After a while, I stopped counting my calories, but really focused on my portion sizes and stayed strict to what worked for me food wise. Then, I vamped up my training as well. I can say that it was a combination of both, but the training intensified. And as I said in your thread, the boxing REALLY helped all of that and I am definitely going to get back to that. I am currently right at 200 or a few lbs less when I have been weighing in lately. I am not as light as I want to be (I did hit 195 a while back), but I am still very cut which I like. But once the semester is over, I will have more time to really kill it like I want/need to. Then, this summer is going to be crazy because I love training in the heat and the few lbs that I want gone will fall of easily.
              Last edited by V.WEBB; 04-23-2013, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• Thanks man.... Ive noticed when I start getting between 185-190, it's really hard to continue losing, and im not even cut at that weight, still cant see my abs, though im a lot leaner... just lookin for any additional tips on continuing to get lean.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  You look blacker no racist but you do.
                  Its not the same guy in both pictures! Typical trick used by all these weight loss fads... like this most recent one of eating right and working out... That'll never work...

All joking aside . . . Great Job Man...
                  I hope to achieve similar success this summer.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Thanks man.... Ive noticed when I start getting between 185-190, it's really hard to continue losing, and im not even cut at that weight, still cant see my abs, though im a lot leaner... just lookin for any additional tips on continuing to get lean.
                    Absolutely, I know exactly what you mean. On a scale of 1-10 hows your training level/intensity been?

Comment

• Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                      Its not the same guy in both pictures! Typical trick used by all these weight loss fads... like this most recent one of eating right and working out... That'll never work...

All joking aside . . . Great Job Man...
                      I hope to achieve similar success this summer.
                      Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X