Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Floyd KO Predictors Changing There Pick?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Floyd KO Predictors Changing There Pick?

Not necessarily saying that Floyd wont win but just that Floyd wont win by KO or maybe even win easily. Shane still looked like the same ole Shane to me in camp, he looks in the best shape he's ever been in, he's mad focused, he has a great trainer now, there have been alot of upsets lately, and he looks a full weight class bigger naturally if not more. Do you still think it will be an easy fight and if you picked Floyd by KO, do you still think that will happened?

Floyd's gonna break his ass down and beat on him. Taking Shane into deep waters. It won't be easy, but it will be enjoyable.

Comment

whoever thinks floyd is gonna KO shane is a ******

Comment

I still think it will be easy. Weigh in, 24/7 alot of that means little once the bell sounds and evceryone remembers that he was outboxed by Cotto and he cant get around Floyds jab.

Comment

Having watched Mosley vs. Cotto, I'm confident in Mayweather winning a easy U.D, but the size difference sort of shocked me. I still believe Mayweather will have his way with Shane during the clinches. Can't wait.

Comment

I think Floyd wins an 8-4 decision, and I think he will have fits here and there. I do wonder how the fight in the later rounds is going to look like. Floyd is usually in control but Shane usually also gets his second wind late in the fight.

Comment

too late to change my bet.. But even if i was, I wouldn't change it. Syles make fights and after the ooh and ahh of the weigh in subsides, that fact remains. Shane's style is all wrong to defeat Floyd.. And Floyd's style is the exact recipe for embarassing mosley..

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                too late to change my bet.. But even if i was, I wouldn't change it. Syles make fights and after the ooh and ahh of the weigh in subsides, that fact remains. Shane's style is all wrong to defeat Floyd.. And Floyd's style is the exact recipe for embarassing mosley..
                Exactly what I said bro.....Once the bell rings and Shane is taking unanswered jabs to head and face it will sink in.

Comment

I still think there is a decent shot of Floyd stopping Mosley, but I thought Floyd looked "fuller" against Marquez than he did tonight (even before the stare down). While I knew Mosley was always the bigger man, he looked significantly bigger.

Floyd's physique looked more like it did vs Hatton in '07, than the thicker frame against Marquez in '09

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                    Not necessarily saying that Floyd wont win but just that Floyd wont win by KO or maybe even win easily. Shane still looked like the same ole Shane to me in camp, he looks in the best shape he's ever been in, he's mad focused, he has a great trainer now, there have been alot of upsets lately, and he looks a full weight class bigger naturally if not more. Do you still think it will be an easy fight and if you picked Floyd by KO, do you still think that will happened?
                    Nope.I'm not changing my mind , Mosley is getting TKO'D.

Comment

Working...
                    X