No announcement yet.

Great Movie on Intelligent Design for the debators of religion or atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Movie on Intelligent Design for the debators of religion or atheism

I saw a great movie on Showtime the other day regarding Intelligent Design and it had viewpoints from both sides of the argument and included an interview with the great atheist Richard Dawkins. Here is a direct link to the torrent at IsoHunt:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/5...ed?tab=summary

Is this that ultra ****ty "Expelled: No intelligence allowed"?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I saw a great movie on Showtime the other day regarding Intelligent Design and it had viewpoints from both sides of the argument and included an interview with the great atheist Richard Dawkins. Here is a direct link to the torrent at IsoHunt:

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/5...ed?tab=summary
      well atleast you called it the right thing, definitely not a documentary in any way.

Comment

I don't even have to click the link to know you're talking about Expelled and it's a ****ty movie.

I won't go into detail cause frankly the movie doesn't deserve it but here's a quick rundown of why expelled flunked.

They never bother to outline what evolution is or why it is incorrect, they merely assert there are "problems".

They assert there is a debate among scientists over evolution but don't bother to state the debate is about how it occurs, not that it occurs.

They claim atheist, amoral scientists control the grant money so theist, intelligent design proponents don't see a dime. IDiots don't see a dime because they don't produce results or even experiments to test, they simply see a function, can't imagine what it is and exclaim "We don't understand it, therefore it must have been designed by something much smarter than we are". That isn't science.

They compare Hitler's holocaust to Darwinian evolution and claim Hitler was atheist. He was Roman Catholic and quite crazy to boot.

They claimed to be producing a movie "Crossroads" to gain all the interviews with scientists like Dawkins and then hacked and manipulated the footage. All of those interviewed were outraged, have condemned the film and they were even barred from attending the film or barred from bringing their own recording materials to the interviews.

That's enough for now, even that was too much effort for that steaming pile of ****.

Comment

Working...
        X