Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gamboa on Broner: Never Faced a Quality Foe Like Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think I ever heard anyone say Mike Tyson would get destroyed by so and so at HW cause he's too small. So how come now people are playing the Gamboa is too small card?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

To me, this would be up there in the most exciting fights that can be made in boxing today, up there with Rios/Ortiz, Canelo/Chavez, and that other fight people used to talk about and argue over 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        This 'Broner is stationary' outlook is comical to read.
        Well, that is one of the styles that he has been using of late. But he really hasnt had to move much either. Until he fights someone that will make him move, I imagine that he will continue to stalk and stand right in front of his opponents, ie be stationary.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          Gamboa has been put down by pedestrian opponents. Both fighters have made their fights look easy in the end. When I think about this fight, Gamboa just seems tailormade for Broner.
          He doesn't have any questionable win though, unlike Broner.

Comment

This could be an amazing fight. Yuri is the more decorated and gifted of the 2 but at the same time he's alot smaller and is just making his 130 debut meanwhile Broner's body can move up to 140 and 147 just fine.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if this fight is made. I pick Broner to win, but it will be an interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He doesn't have any questionable win though, unlike Broner.
                Broner doesn't have any questionable wins. It's just that guys like you who are biased against Broner who think that way.
                Last edited by Frank Ducketts; 11-30-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
                  Well, that is one of the styles that he has been using of late. But he really hasnt had to move much either. Until he fights someone that will make him move, I imagine that he will continue to stalk and stand right in front of his opponents, ie be stationary.
                  Both fighters have not had to deal with guys who will cause them to change their game. If and when they fight...we will then find out who can change their game.

Comment

If broner fight Gamboa in the same way he fought ponce de leon he is gonna get eated by Gamboa in less than 5 rounds....

Comment

Originally posted by frank ducketts View Post
                      gamboa has been put down by pedestrian opponents. Both fighters have made their fights look easy in the end. When i think about this fight, gamboa just seems tailormade for broner.
                      yep alot of gamboas falls in the ring were due to his style h was alway s off balance he seemed ot be fixing those things, gamboa would lose to broner...

Comment

Working...
                      X