No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly To Face Hawk on Mares-Moreno Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nathan Cleverly To Face Hawk on Mares-Moreno Card

According to BBC Sport, Shawn Hawk will come in as a late replacement to fight WBO light heavyweight champion Nathan Cleverly. The fight takes place on the Showtime televised card on November 10th at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Hawk enters the fight as a late replacement for Ryan Coyne, who withdrew because of a contractual dispute with promoter Don King.

[Click Here To Read More]

So he was going to fight the awful Ryan Coyne, and now he's going to fight a late replacement? This guy sucks.

Comment

Listern I know Clev & it's not his fault. If he had his way it would be Shumenov in there with him. This is down to Frank Warren & Don King!

Comment

cleverlys career has become a joke........ and i'm sure mick higgs is right and that it is warrens fault......but what makes the guy think he deserves fights with the likes of froch and hopkins........

Comment

Hawk lost his last fight... by wide margins.... against an 8 fight rookie.

Cleverley is a disgrace. He is the worst "world champion" today.

Comment

What time is it!!!!!! Sorry I just see the word hawk and have to shout it

Comment

Hawk isn't in the top 15, does that mean there is no title on the line? That's what the WBO were saying last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                Listern I know Clev & it's not his fault. If he had his way it would be Shumenov in there with him. This is down to Frank Warren & Don King!
                then why doesnt the kid hire a decent brief and sort his **** out. he the one being played like a din. if he is half the fighter he claims then first fight he needs to take on is the one for control of his career.

claims calzaghe his idol but still signed for the guy that ended up in a multi million £ suit with him. for someone with a maths degree, kid pretty stupid!

Comment

Cleverly isn't really that talented, thus why Warren is so scared to put him in with someone who has a pulse.

Comment

Fish eyes is right royal ****. Clev needs to do one if he doesnt want his career going down the crapper

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X