Collapse
No announcement yet.

Explain Oral sex to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close your eyes and open your mouth. It's one of those things that is easier to explain if I just show you.

Comment

Originally posted by titanium View Post
      So I live in this cold place called Vancover...
      The concept of oral sex doesn't exist here .
      Not even joking.
      There isn't even a Canuck word for oral...

Here you get drunk... make out with the girl you like.. fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.
      Or, you know a girl for a couple of years, go to a party, get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.

Or, your friends girlfriend bring a friend along, you get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her... you get the rest

So, guys explain to me how you do it in the US or Uk..
      How long do you have to know the girl before it's appropriate to ask for a BJ?
      How do you set it up?
      Where do you usually go?

explain!

It's when you lie on your back and your male companion squats over your face and takes a HUGE ***** in your mouth.

Comment

I'm Canadian.
        what the hell does being canadaian have to do with it? if your woman doesn't give you head she is lame!!!! are you a virgin? you sound like it...SMH at the thread starter...LOL!

Comment

So I live in this cold place called Vancover...
          The concept of oral sex doesn't exist here .
          Not even joking.
          There isn't even a Canuck word for oral...

Here you get drunk... make out with the girl you like.. fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.
          Or, you know a girl for a couple of years, go to a party, get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her.. if she likes it, she becomes your girlfriend.

Or, your friends girlfriend bring a friend along, you get drunk, make out with her, fu'ck her... you get the rest

So, guys explain to me how you do it in the US or Uk..
          How long do you have to know the girl before it's appropriate to ask for a BJ?
          How do you set it up?
          Where do you usually go?

explain!
          if i wake up with a steamer i just pull it out & slap her in the face with it. works everytime, i even got a bj while she was taking a ****. dick in her hand & mouth while she wiped her ass with the other hand. multitasking at it's best

Comment

Parody thread, you silly ****ers:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549196

Good parody, I laughed lots.

Interesting that everyone posting assumes "oral sex" to be the girl giving it to you, and no mention of the reverse...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
              if i wake up with a steamer i just pull it out & slap her in the face with it. works everytime, i even got a bj while she was taking a ****. dick in her hand & mouth while she wiped her ass with the other hand. multitasking at it's best
              That is so wrong it sounds good.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                Parody thread, you silly ****ers:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=549196

Good parody, I laughed lots.

Interesting that everyone posting assumes "oral sex" to be the girl giving it to you, and no mention of the reverse...
                This!

You greedy ****s

No licky, licky? No sticky, sticky

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  :ROFL: albertans at their best

Comment

Working...
                  X