No announcement yet.

breathing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• breathing

i find it difficult to breathe through my nose so i tend to breathe through my mouth during 90% of sports i do, how much does this effect my capability to perform knowing my mouth will get dry

Originally posted by danthegoldenboy View Post
    i find it difficult to breathe through my nose so i tend to breathe through my mouth during 90% of sports i do, how much does this effect my capability to perform knowing my mouth will get dry
    I breath in through my nose and out through my mouth. I've been told it is better to breath through your nose only because it keeps your mouth shut and jaw protected, but the mouth is working for me until I get knocked out.

Comment

Hey, I had a huge problem with this. I still sometimes have a problem breathing when throwing my shots. What has helped me tremendously is training, like conditioning, with my mouth piece in. Running, skipping, the whole nine with the mouth piece in. You ll see a huge difference when it comes time for sparring. I think its because it forces you to breathe through your nose and keep ur mouth shut.

Comment

Working...
      X