No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Says No Respect For Erik Morales, Targets a KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
    Angel Garcia needs to shut up. He talks so much trash. Lives vicariously through his son. All this crap he is talking is just going to motivate Morales to train harder. I think of it this way, Morales is going to get in great shape and wage a war with Garcia. And Garcia is not Pacquiou. So long as Morales gets that nutritionist and trains like a madman, I think we are in for a better fight then the first one.
    I agree with you, Danny won't have no walk in the park the second time around, the only reason Morales went down is because he was tired in the late rounds, and he came off of surgery, so he couldn't train like he wanted to. Can't wait because I know Morales will give it his all, like a warrior that he is, and get ready people because Morales could take back his title from Danny Boy.

Comment

If I read correctly, there was a rematch clause.

Comment

^ yep, said it on first page

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
          I'll end the confusion before another poster asks the same question of "why the rematch is happening"

pretty sure Morales has a rematch clause, so it's not just the Money Morales wanted to fight Garcia
          Didn't know that, thanks for clarifying.

Comment

I've always been a big fan of El Terrible & no disrespect to him,but his better days are behind him.Yes there's still a little greatness left in Erik's tank,but it still wont be enough to pull out a win come September.

Garcia takes the 2nd fight

Comment

ok people back to earth please!
              good win against the ko biatch and zab judah would be good for him but, to mention the great juan manuel marquez in the same breath is going way too far.
              j.m.m would use him as a spit bucket and so would have a younger "el terrible" would also ko this kid.
              he is a very good fighter but, not elite.
              i do however predict a stoppage over morales although this will not gain any kudos amongst todays elite.(and no, khan does not count then or now in that statement).

Comment

Prime for prime, Morales puts the makeup on this Garcia clown.

Garcia being the top guy at 140 pounds says a lot about the competition.

Comment

you could tell Danny was giving the legend too much respect in there....thats one of the big mistakes the young dudes make when fighting the vet legends

Comment

This fight is garbage. We all know who's going to win this 12 round snoozer.

Comment

The dude barely makes a name for himself catching Khan off guard with that amazing RABBIT PUNCH and he's already on Turd Patrol milking those fake belts and avoiding a rematch with Khan. Danny should join The Monkey Team Promotions if he's gonna be a duck

Comment

Working...
                      X