Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Mayweathers returned, no one gives a fluke anout the Pacqiauo fight at all.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im more interested in the morales fight and the alvarez fight, lol, if mayweather outsells pac, it would be cause mexicans went to see morales, alvarez and ortiz, lol, if it werent for undercards, lol, pacs fight would easily be bigger, mexicans will make this fight big, but not much of the reason is floyd, its alvarez and part morales and a lil bit of overated circus act floyd, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      wtf are you talking about?

he was responding to the guy saying "pac wouldn't even be rated on the p4p list"

pac was also rated on the p4p list before floyd retired. had been on there for years.

genius.
      Take it easy on him, he and sweetscience are still waiting for the mothership to take "whitey" away.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
        So you're saying it only took 2 votes to get Pacquiao the #2 spot on the ring's p4p list? Since '03 Pac has been a top 10 p4p dispite the fact that Mayweather was active and on the list as well. Dumbass said Pac wouldn't even make the rankings if Mayweather was active, a statement I disproved with my facts. Now in typical *****, fighting over who gets to blow Floyd first, fashion, you jumped to his aid to make yourself an idiot, just like him.
        First off I never knocked Pac's resume to begin with.

You posted rankings from 2007 and I showed you that just because they're #1 and #2, that doesn't mean people are debating who's the better fighter.

Secondly I'm saying they (writers/public) vote for who's #1 P4P. If Mayweather got 3,000 votes and Pac got 2 votes, show me how that's a close call? Then they do the same for who should come in 2nd place on down the line.

Lastly, I'm not defending anyone. I was just responding to your 2007 rankings post.
        Last edited by BoxingGenius27; 09-07-2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          If Player A (1st place) gets 3,000 people saying he's the Heisman winner and Player B (2nd place) gets 2 people saying he's the Heisman winner. Tell me how it's a close call between Player's A & B?
          huh??? WTF are you talking about?

Comment

only ignorant wwe fan think that.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
              First off I never knocked Pac's resume to begin.

You posted rankings from 2007 and I showed you that just because they're #1 and #2, that doesn't mean people are debating who's the better fighter.

Secondly I'm saying they (writers/public) vote's for who's #1 P4P. If Mayweather got 3,000 votes and Pac got 2 votes, show me how that's a close call? Then they do the same for who should come in 2nd place on down the line.

Lastly, I'm not defending anyone. I was just responding to your 2007 rankings post.
              zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz context, understand it before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                Mayweathers return is proving the fact that Pacquiao does not matter in boxing. No one is even talking about the Pacquiao fight at all. If Mayweather had never retired I feel Pacquiao would not be rated at all on the P4P LIST. The top dog is Mayweather, the man to beat is Mayweather, the best in the buisness of boxing,in the world, on planet earth is Nno other than MONEY MAYWEATHER. I can't wait to hear all the excuses from the Pacquiao camp once ortiz is defeated and the attention turns back on Pacquiao facing p4p great MONEY MAYWEATHER. The heat will be on, and Pacquaio will be forced into taking the test or retire to the hall of shame. The world will see what a little chaeting punk Pacquiao really is. I hope and pray he beats Marquez so Mayweather can punish him, for 10 rounds before getting the TKO win after his freddie roach tosses in the towel to save him from that masterful body punching that Mayweather is going to put on him. Also look for Ortiz to suffer from Mastterful body punching aswell.
                LMAO, what are you on about man? People are talking about the Mayweather PPV because it's next week. I've already seen ads for the Pac fight on TV. As soon as Mayweather wins, the Pac fight will be all anyone will be talking about. Mayweather will retire after beating Ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas, View Post
                  Ah durrrrr mayebb becuz da maythur fite iz nezt week durrrr.
                  Yaaaas I sorta feel the same thing..

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    Some of the worst ***** bumsniffery of recent times.
                    I believe touching only with 15 foot poles is recommended, if at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      Floyd's fight is next week, Pac's is 2 months away. Think before you post.
                      That's a bit too much to ask of an average BoxingScene poster. Be fair, let them make their stupid mistakes without criticism.

Comment

Working...
                      X