No announcement yet.

Best and worst American accents by British actors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    They will probably laugh at you and think about how true the American stereotype of ignorance is. I don't know how you think British accent is even remotely correct.

It's made up of 3 countries, all with many accents in their country. A British accent would be a mixture of English + Welsh + Scottish.

See, you're on about the UK now. Why are you bringing the UK into it?
    Because that's Britain so they wouldn't care

It wouldn't matter, I think it only matters to people on the internet. If you talk about it in person no one would care.

The doctor that will be doing my next surgery is an English woman. I'm going to ask her next Thursday, if it matters to her if they tell her she has a British accent. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Because that's Britain so they wouldn't care

It wouldn't matter, I think it only matters to people on the internet. If you talk about it in person no one would care.

The doctor that will be doing my next surgery is an English woman. I'm going to ask her next Thursday, if it matters to her if they tell her she has a British accent. We'll see.
      The UK isn't Britain, it's the UK.

Women are disqualified, but ask her what a British accent is. If she does not correct you, then she shouldn't be a Doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
        Gary Oldman can fake any accent, Alan Rickman’s pretty useful too.

Statham is terrible.
        This was going to be my response. Also I did not know Bale was British.

Comment

Striger Bell - The Wire
          Kareem Saiid - Oz

I had no idea either of these 2 were British until after finishing all seasons of the Wire. Me and my gf were watching an interview of Idris Elba (Stringer Bell) and we looked at each other really confused. For a split second, I was thinking to myself, why is he talking like that? Had no clue either of these 2 were British until then.

Comment

i didnt know Bale was british until he got arrested over here for assaulting his sister and mother...

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
              The UK isn't Britain, it's the UK.

Women are disqualified, but ask her what a British accent is. If she does not correct you, then she shouldn't be a Doctor.

Your the one who claimed Ali as English

Comment

Prison Break co-stars, Dominic Purcell and Wentworth Miller..

Comment

Comment

Californication star, Natascha McElhone...

Comment

Working...
                    X